❤️Shinso imagine #1❤️

Imagine Shinso and you in your garden:

" My parents won't be back for another hour so don't worry Shinso, you won't have to meet my dad."

I reassured the purple haired boy next to me as I unlocked the door.

" I wasn't scared."

" I know you weren't, you were absolutely terrified."

He gave me an exasperated look as we entered the house. Shinso gave the living space a quick look up and down before his eyes fell back on me.

" What'dya wanna do then?"

" Well..."

I walked over to the back door and opened it up revealing a small patio and garden glowing in the sunlight.

" I need to water the plants first, you can help if you want."

" Sure."

We dumped our bags on the sofa and went outside. It was around four p.m and the sun still had a couple of hours before setting just yet. The patio held a small assortment of potted plants while the grassy area housed some larger foliage.

I went over to the tap and attached the hose to it.

" Hold this end,"

I threw the hose nozzle over to Shinso and as I turned the tap on a spray of water sprinkled his face, leaving me in a fit of giggles.

He gave me a cold stare, wet hair flopping over his forehead like bangs. After I had calmed myself down I apologized and he got to watering the bushes.

In the meantime I weeded the cracks in the patio tiles and added fresh soil to the pots.

As I was patting the earth around a pot of luminous flowers I felt a cold jet stream of water on my head.

Turning I saw Shinso with a large grin on his face, hose pointed in my direction, I on the other hand was not pleased.

" Hitoshi Shinso."

I threatened between clenched teeth.

" It was revenge,"

He shrugged his shoulders and I threw a handful of dirt at him, covering his face in brown specks, as well as his uniform.

" Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry."

I went over and tried to wipe it off his white shirt but to no avail, instead I ended up just smudging it further.

He gripped my wrists to stop me and I looked up at him apolagetically.

At first I thought he'd scold me but instead he dipped his head down and gave me a short but firm kiss.

When he pulled away a large grin was plastered on his face, mine on the other hand was a bright shade like a tomato.

" It was worth it."