❤️ Bakugo imagine #5❤️

Imagine Bakugo rescuing you:

It had been a few days since y/n had seen sunlight.

At least, that's how long she thought had passed.

It could have been weeks.

The darkness chilled her to the core, enveloping her in a black abyss that seemed to drain every breath from her.

She had not thought she would be in this position before hand.

That day should have been simple, a walk in the park.

The training camp.

Although it seems kind of cliche now, the villains just had to show their faces

Just like the USJ incident, they had all been split up, and night had fallen, covering the landscape in foggy darkness.

Y/n should have stayed near someone.

A rumour spread that they wanted to take Bakugo.

Bakugo had been her friend since elementary school.

They drifted apart in middle school but grew close now they were both in class 1-A, very close.

To think that he was going to be taken deeply shook her.

In a frivolous attempt to find him, y/n had ran off from her only company, Yaoyorozu.

It then dawned on her that she was lost.

The viscous forest, heated from a far off fire, blurred her path as she lost her way.

" Bakugo! "

The villains had heard her calls, and with cunning deception they skulked through the darkness towards her, she thought she had seen him.

But it had all been a trap, one of the villains had morphed into him and had lead her to their group where she had been taken captive.

They thought she would act as good bait for Bakugo, recognizing her as a friend of his from the sports festival.

Then it had all gone black.

Y/n had woken in a barren and dimly- lit room.

The villains came in occasionally to taunt her or give her food.

Then they would force her to use her quirk.

She begged not to, for she knew it would only lure Bakugo to them, but after one of the villains threatened her with his own quirk she gave in.

Y/n's quirk was a sort of transportation pne.

She could send paper airplanes to another person, even over long distances.