❤️Izuku imagine #1❤️

Thought I'd do another one of these, why not?

Imagine going out hero spotting with Izuku:

Was it a date?

Of course not, just your average, ordinary, totally normal outing with a...

friend.

Ah Jesus it was a date.

That's fine though, I'm sure nothing much will happen though, it's not like me and Izuku have solidified our relationship with each other so he wouldn't make any sudden moves, right?

Geez, I'm freaking right now, calm down y/n he'll be here any minute.

I'd arrived earlier than we'd agreed to at main Street, this was the place where all of the hero agencies were situated so it made the most sense that it'd the place with the most heroes.

Apparently Izuku did this a lot, go out and watch heroes do hero stuff? He explained the whole activity in a hurry so I hadn't been able to take it all in but still agreed when he invited me out to do it with him anyways.

After the entrance exam we had formed a strong bond over our love for the profession but to say he loved heroes was an understatement. He was obsessed.

"Y/n!"

A squeal sounded from behind me.

" Hey Izuku!"

He was clutching his notebook closely to his chest like a piece of expensive china.

" I'm really glad to see you here!"

He exclaimed, fingers twitching against the book in excitement.

" Hmm? We arranged this, what d'ya mean?"

" Oh I just didn't really think you'd want to turn up..."

He hung his head eyes searching the floor as a light tone of pink painted his freckled cheeks.

I hooked my arm into his and gave him a wide grin.

" Come on, we're going to miss all the action, that's what we came for isn't it. Apparently there's a fight downtown. Let's go!"

This lightened his mood as I dragged him down the pavement, our direction of travel opposite to the hordes of people who seemed to relentlessly be coming from the scene.

" Oh it must be a really big one."

I murmured, now trying to peak above the crowd to see any action.

Eventually we reached the line that the police had set up to seperate the public from the fight.

A large dog-like villain who was hauling a sack seemed to be confronting two heroes in the crossing of four roads.

" Oh y/n, do you think the villain's quirk is mutant or transformation to get them into dog form like that."

" Probably transformation, look, his clothes are all ripped and the heroes seem to be slowly rounding him up, maybe they're waiting for him to reach a time limit or something."

Izuku started flicking through his notebook to an empty page and began feverishly scribbling down notes, eyes occasionally flicking up to the scene.

Other spectators we're slowly leaving at this point, it was getting to lunch time and they were probably bored from the stale action of the heroes now just circling the villain.

" Hey Izuku,"

"Hmm,"

" I think we missed most of the main action,"

I pointed to a convenience store that's doors were smashed open and the trail of contents that lead to the middle of the roads.

" Yeah, it looks like after he was done pillaging the heroes were quite quick to reach him."

" It is Main Street anyway, bit of a dumb move to rob this store."

Izuku gave a light laugh at this.

" Oh y/n, over there!"

I turned to see the villain suddenly trying to make a run for it but the heroes were expecting it and quickly one of the pair tackled him to the ground with their quirk before the other one apprehended him.

" Wow that was cool,"

I exclaimed quietly, marvelling at their teamwork.

" I've never seen them before around here, I'll have to research them when I get back home but they seem to have a strong connection with each other."

" Maybe that's what'll we'll be like when we're heroes Izuku."

He turned and gave me a genuine smile.

" Yeah!"