❤️Denki and Kirishima #1❤️

Bakugo sat in the corner, unamused at his peers as they entered the room, celebrating getting through the first part of the hero licence exam

" Cheer up Bakugo, you couldn't have done it without me, ya know!"

Kaminari joked, wiggling his eyebrows.

" That's why I'm sad."

He grumbled in return, turning his head to the side.

" I have to say you did well out there, your costume really helped us out there."

Kirishima stated, leaning against the wall.

" My costume?! Guys it was totally my skill level, didn't you just see that shot!"

" Shut up doof face!"

Kirishima glanced at the clock on the wall.

" Man, only a few contestants left, I hope y/n makes it."

This stopped Denki harassing Bakugo.

" Yeah, she should be here already."

The man over the intercom announced that there were only four spaces left.

" Come on y/n."

Kaminari whispered, eyes trained on the door like Kirishima's.

" Another student has passed, this time from U.A, only three spaces left."

The monotonous voice called.

As he finished his sentence y/n waltzed in, a huge grin on her face that showed joy and some relief too.

"Y/N!!"

The two boys shouted, jumping up from their seats as they bounded over to her.

" You got me scared there y/n,"

Kirishima admitted.

" Oh, see you guys beat me here, huh."

" You're damn right!"

Bakugo shouted from the corner earning him a hard glare from Kirishima.

" Y/n you gotta tell us all about it, I bet you kicked butt!"

Kaminari squealed, grabbing her arm and dragging her over to the bench.

" Give her some space bro,"

Kirishima stated, removing his hand from her arm.

" Thanks Kiri but it's okay, I'll tell you guys all about it."

A bit different than what I normally do, not sure if I like this love triangle scenario or not. It's also quite short. Anyways, I'll post a Todoroki imagine soon so stay tuned.