🎉 When you have a nightmare 🎉

Please read information below.

It is part of the story:

Just to make it slightly more simple, imagine that *insert mha character* is sleeping with you (only next to you, you horny readers) when you have a nightmare. Nightmares are normal for you however after *insert traumatic backstory here*.

And btw, this is quite long - at least for me - please enjoy!

Izuku:

At first he thought you were just a restless sleeper after he had woken from your feverish movements

At first he thought you were just a restless sleeper after he had woken from your feverish movements. But after you didn't seem like you were going to stop wriggling he turned on the bedside light and saw your face contorted in distress and beads of sweat on your forehead.

" Y-Y/n. "

He tried shaking you gently before repeating your name in a louder tone. He knew you had nightmares, but this one was worse than those before.

" Y/n. "

Startled, you bolted upright and took quivering gasps through your mouth. You glanced at him and began to feel overwhelmed by the storm of emotions and confusion in your head. 

Izuku saw your eyes glistening and his chest grew tight with the clenching of his heart. Slowly but surely, he wrapped his arms around your shaking form and when you snuggled closer to his warmth he held you tighter until you fell back to sleep in his hold.

Bakugo:

" Wake up, you're kicking me in the crotch! " 

He growled groggily after being roughly awoken from his beauty sleep by your intruding limbs. When you didn't reply he took hold of your shoulder and shook you.

" Hey! "

Gasping, your eyes widened in the darkness and only just made out Bakugo's figure next you.

" What the hell was tha- "

He trailed off when you began whimpering quietly to yourself and he (reluctantly) felt guilty for shouting so loudly.