❤️Ojiro imagine #1❤️

I know this is a bit uncalled for and I don't do this guy in the preferences but I've been squeezing out ideas recently and thought I'd do him this time

I know this is a bit uncalled for and I don't do this guy in the preferences but I've been squeezing out ideas recently and thought I'd do him this time. Not that it's a long one or anything. Any suggestions are always appreciated for who or what scenario you want to see next!

It was my first sports festival. Us first years were all eager to get started. Some wanted it over and done with while others wanted to win.

Me on the other hand was just focused on doing my best and preferably getting scouted by some hero agencies. But for now I needed some partners for the cavalry battle.

" Hey y/n!"

It was Ojiro. He was heading his way over to me, eyes wide in anticipation.

" Hi Ojiro,"

" Do you want to be on the same team perhaps, it would be nice to, our quirks are quite compatible, don't you think?"

" Well, I'm still figuring it out but it sounds solid."

Then another figure made their way over. It was Izuku.

Him and I had immediately bonded over our love for heroes when we first arrived, quickly becoming friends although Ojiro remained my best friend from middle school.

" I wondering if we could join up y/n."

He asked enthusiastically, a plan visibly forming in his head already.

" You have a plan, haven't you."

I retorted eagerly, his plans were always super cool.

"Yea-"

" Not so fast."

Ojiro covered Izuku's mouth with his tail, annoyance on his features.

" Y/n is already on my team, sorry Midoriya."

He pulled on my forearm, dragging me away from the green haired boy who I just gave a confused and apolagetic look to.

When we had seperated ourselves from the crowd of people I managed to wriggle free of Ojiro's grasp.

" What was that for?"

" You're on my team, remember."

" I never agreed to that."

" I thought it was given since we're friends,"

He said that word with particular venom.

" But perhaps since you're better friends with him-"

" When did this become a competition Ojiro?"

He sighed heavily and turned away, tail dropping showing his sadness all of a sudden. I could tell my words hurt him.

" I'm sorry, I just didn't realise you disliked his company so much."

" It's not that,"

He added in a whisper, turning around half way.

" I just want to spend time with you y/n. I enjoy hanging out with you."

A smirk crept into my face.

" You better enjoy it otherwise you'll be stuck with me for a long time. Come on let's go find two other people before it begins."

He lifted his head, a small content smile present as we wandered back into the crowd.

bnha - gif preferences and imaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara