❤️ Kaminari imagine #2 ❤️

Imagine getting caught in the rain with Kaminari:

( Kaminari stans - beware of this gif )

" But an essay on water type heroes, that's just torture, "  Kaminari groaned as he strolled next to you

You smirked at his complaints on Eraserhead's unnecessary homework before adding,

" At least it's more interesting than an essay on electric type quirks. "

Kaminari pouted at you, but the glimmer of amusement was evident in his eyes. The sun was just setting, although it was hard to tell amidst the sky of grey clouds.

The two of you carried on walking side by side in a comfortable silence. You could fell Kaminari slowing leaning closer to you with each step and enjoyed the brief warmth his body radiated when his foot was particularly close to yours.

Some period of time passed before your thoughts drifted back to your surroundings. Next to you, Kaminari swore to himself.

You were about to ask him about it before you felt the cool sensation of droplets on your head.

Looking up at the haze,  a torrent of thick tears began to come cascading from the heavens.

" Quick! "

Kaminari grabbed your hand and started running down the sidewalk at a pace you could barely keep up with.

If he hadn't been gripping your wrist so tightly you were sure that you would have slipped over by now. 

The rain felt as if it had increased in size and consistency, becoming viscous and sticking to your clothes until they became heavy and translucent.

You weren't sure where Kaminari was leading you.

The water blurred your vision and hit your face before exploding like some aquatic grenade, its watery shrapnel seeped into your eyes and mouth before falling off your chin in a mini waterfall-like motion.

" Denki! " You attempted to cry out above the rushing water and wind.

Eventually the crazed boy slowed down, opening a door, pulling you inside somewhere and then closing the door behind you, shutting out the storm.

Wiping your eyes you recognised the familiar scent around you. Looking about you could easily recognise the hall in which you were standing.

" Why have you dragged me to your house, you wacko? "

" Because it was raining. "  He plainly replied.

Kaminari looked at you for a while until his look turned into a bit of a stare. His eyes scanned you from your head to your feet before going back to your head. 

" Yes, I know, I'm soaked. "

Smirking, he began to walk upstairs,

" You can dry off in my room. My parents are out tonight. "

You hesitated. Of course you had been over to his house before, you were best friends when you were younger.

But things had changed since then, in both you and him, even if that change had been the start of some particular emotions.

After a few seconds the chill of your wet clothes sent a wave of shivers down your arms and you followed him upstairs. His room was surprisingly clean, save for a few socks on his bed which he promptly cleared away as you entered.

" Are you sure about this? My house isn't that far away. "

" It's fine, unless you feel uncomfortable? "

" No, no. "

You quickly blurted out, mostly in reassurance to yourself. 

Kaminari nodded cautiously, his eyes not leaving yours. Again they seemed to hover over your body for an abnormal amount of time.

His lips frowned as he surveyed your arms, which were tightly hugging your frame.

" Sit down on my bed. "

" But it'll get wet- "

" I don't care y/n. Just sit down while I get something. "

He left quickly, giving you no more time to argue, so you decided just to give in and reluctantly perched yourself on the end of his bed.

When he returned he was carrying a towel and hot water bottle.

" Here. "

You thanked him quietly and immediately began to dry yourself off and hug the hot water bottle to your body until the shivering subsided.

As you did this, Kaminari went over to his closet and started lifting his shirt over his head.

Seeing this, you felt a lot warmer all of a sudden. He changed into a dry t-shirt and turned to you.

" You're still soaking. "  He muttered to himself, picking up the towel.

He started to pat it over your arms and back before rubbing it on your hair gently until most of the water had stopped visibly dripping off of you.

Meanwhile, you prayed he couldn't see your bright red face or sense your tension.

Kaminari stepped back, looking at you once more. This time he smiled.

" Much better. "

You didn't reply and sat there twirling your thumbs whilst trying not to make eye contact with him.  He moved to sit next to you and sighed.

" Ya know y/n, I really don't like the rain. "

Looking at him inquisitively, you asked,

" Why would you say something so obvious, you've got an electricity quirk, of course you don- "

" But sometimes, I do like it. "

You quirked an eyebrow and turned your head to meet his stare. Gazing at his eyes, you spoke so gently that he could only hear you because of the closeness.

" Why's that? "

He grinned cheekily.

" Because you look hella good when your hair's wet. "

" Denki! "