4|Offers Declined

It had felt as though you had been trapped in that room for weeks, your only ways of human interaction were with a small freckled boy when he gave you some food, yet he never spoke to you. 

Over time you became quite bored, becoming restless from having nothing to do, wishing that you could leave the room. 

Your wishes seemed to be granted in a matter of seconds when the door opened revealing the freckled boy standing there. 

"Bangchan told me to come and get you since he has something to talk to you about."

You were slightly hesitant to agree to go without a little bit of a fight, but you decided against it, not wanting to ruin your possibility of leaving. 

Stepping forward he held your arm making sure that you wouldn't be able to run. 

Each step down to the main living area your heartbeat increased. To say you were scared to meet the leader of the most dangerous gang who knew you had planned to kill him was a slight understatement. 

Rounding a corner you could hear a few quiet voices chatting. You kept walking and eventually came at a standstill in front of 4 dangerous looking men. 

You noted the number and the absence of 3, two of which being the ones you had ran into outside, and counting the boy beside you. 

Looking at all of their faces and expressions towards you, your eyes caught onto a familiar face belonging to Chris. He quickly waved them off as he was wanting the conversation only between you two. 

Your eyes never left his, your brain was unwilling to believe that you had versed a notorious gang leader known for how deadly he was, yet it never twigged in your mind of who he was. 

The one thing that you did recall from the past communications and encounters with him was that although he was unpredictable on who he would chose fit to kill and his level of violence, he had a sweet-spot for innocent people who he didn't want to die. 

After a few minutes of quiet staring, he decided to clear his throat and speak up.

"Nice to see you again Y/N, just a bit better that we're now not in the ring ." 

"How did you know I was outside and what I was planning to do?"

"Well hello to you too."

"Just answer it." You cut him off losing your patience. 

It seemed as though he enjoyed seeing you in a slightly annoyed way. Slowly readjusting himself on his seat he turned back to you. 

"You know Y/N, you probably shouldn't have your messages show up on your lock screen for everyone to see, especially if it's from 'Big Boss'."

"Shit." You cursed under your breath, but he heard it.

"Yeah, thank you for the prior warning though, it helped us out a lot."

Putting the pieces together you realised that he was there when your phone had gone off in the hospital room. Becoming more enraged with him looking through your personal details you snapped. 

"What gave you permission to look through my phone, that is private information."

"I didn't go through your phone, I simply just read the only notification that I heard, I checked incase it was someone who was worried about you. Even still though, I should technically have a right to see and know when someone is trying to kill me, am I right?" 

He could clearly see your anger building up by the second. The slight smirk that creeped its way onto his face made you jump forward to attack but the second you did you regretted it.