30|How Could You

In a matter of seconds, you heard a gunshot and were jerked forward slightly. As you looked back up, you saw Mark, collapsed onto the floor. You clawed at Chan's arms, that were tightly holding you back from seeing the full horror, not being able to touch the man that just killed your boyfriend.

"You monster, you knew he wouldn't shoot." You broke down, crying whilst trying to check Mark for any signs of life, but none would be found since he was shot in the heart.

Chan, walked up to you to try to talk to you, but you slapped his arm away and told him to leave you alone.

You hadn't realised that you had been sitting next to Mark for so long until you saw Jinyoung turn a corner, looking worried, the sound of gunshots through the air had disappeared, leaving silence.

"Y/N, wher..." he couldn't finish his sentence as his eyes witnessed the limp body next to you.

Immediately, he helped you to stand and picked up Mark to return you both to the rest of the gang, that were waiting at the cars.

When the others saw, they became silent but knew how to handle the situation, carrying the body to the back of the car.

"Right, we should get back, we did what we needed." JB said, everyone else turning to get into the cars.

"I'm sure Y/N did too." Jackson suddenly spoke, catching everyone off guard, making them turn around.

"What do you mean?" Youngjae asked.

"I saw our little Y/N here chatting with the famous Bangchan, right before Mark got shot by him. Coincidence, huh?" He questioned.

"Y/N is this true?" JB asked, turning to look at you.

"I-I..." You stuttered, lost for words.

"See, she was never part of us." Jackson maliciously spoke.

"No, wait I..."

"Save it Y/N, we don't want to hear any more shit you spread. Just get in the car and we'll take you to your house, it's only the right thing to do." JB finalised.

With that they drove you home in silence. You had no clue how this was going to turn out, you just lost both of your families. One that believed you were against them the whole time and the other that you couldn't stand looking at one of them for what they had done.

The ride back was quick. None of them speaking to you, too hurt to even say goodbye one last time, leaving you broken.

You entered your house and immediately curled up on your bed and cried until you felt sick to the stomach.

What were you meant to do now, just find new people, you knew it would be merely impossible, seeing as though the very people you love so much were still willing to talk to you, but you couldn't face any of them, at least not for a while.

(word count/508)

an: again, i'm sorry for the short chapters, they do have some sort of purpose though