29|Put it Down

You woke up the next day to soft kisses on your skin.

You opened your eyes to look up at Mark who was slightly hovering above you.

"We've gotta start getting ready, we leave in about two hours." He said with a bit of rasp to his voice from sleeping.

"Ok." You started to pull the blankets off from on top of you and made you way to the bathroom.

It took you all a while to get ready since there was a lot of checks to make sure of.

After everyone was happy with everything being perfect, you all headed to the cars, separating into two.

The drive there wasn't too long, but you found the drive to seem like it took forever, with your nerves getting the best of you.

When you finally stopped, everyone was on high alert, with threats coming from many different places.

"Ok, since many other gangs are going to be passing and gathering here, be extremely careful, we can't risk anything. There might be a few attacks, so be aware, but we're only here to get the job done and go, alright?" JB informed you all, and you all nodded in understanding.

As you were quietly making your way to the large building in the centre of the smaller ones, you caught glimpse of what you thought was Changbin, although you weren't too sure since he was quite far away, but just incase it was someone else, you put your hand on your gun to be safe.

Shrugging it off, you continued on your way there with Jackson and Mark a few steps ahead and behind you, watching out for any dangers.

A sharp and loud gunshot could be heard, indicating that there was no hesitation to harm or kill with any of these other gangs.

As you ducked and jumped behind a wall for cover from the now ear piercing gunshots constantly going, with Mark doing the same and Jackson on the wall next to yours, you were violently tugged backwards and behind another few walls.

Attempting to get rid of your attacker, you flung your head back to hit them, but ended up being a waste of energy.

"Stop struggling, it's me." You instantly knew that voice, you would recognise it anywhere, always being so deep and intimidating whilst training, sending shivers down your spine.

As soon as you interpreted his words, you relaxed and remained still, letting him put you down to face him, but he kept you there, with his arms on either side of your head.

"What are you doing here Chan." You asked him.

"You said if anything big was going to happen, I would know about it." You continued.

"I knew you would tell me not to go, that it was too dangerous."

"That's because it is, I still worry for you, and this could get you killed." You spoke softly to him to avoid drawing any unnecessary attention from other gangs.

At your words, he instantly snapped, punching the wall behind you, creating a loud bang.

"Damn it, but what are you doing here, huh." He spoke as quietly as ever, so different to his earlier sudden burst of rage.

Before you could answer him you saw Mark turn the corner and aim his gun at Chan, your heart dropping immediately.

"Well well, nice to finally meet the famous Bangchan, sad it won't be for long. Step away from her." He said whilst unlocking the safety on his gun.

"Oh, a weakness here I see, he's got a little soft spot for the girly." Chan teased, quickly grabbing your arm and pulling you in front of him whilst quickly whispering unnoticeably to you.

"Don't worry, he's not going to shoot you, you'll be safe." At his words, you knew you would be ok. He always kept you safe and didn't let anything happen to you, but you couldn't help letting a tear slip your eye, working in your favour, as you thought in your mind to leave with both men being safe.

"Mark, help." You let a few more fall, some real, truely having a sense of fear in you at the point of time, not only for your life, but also both of theirs.

At your actions, you saw his facial expression darken and his grip on his gun tightened, aiming it straight into Chan's chest.

In a matter of seconds, Chan had quickly gotten his gun and was aiming it back at Mark, he clearly had the advantage in the situation.

You saw that Mark didn't want to shoot, just incase there was something wrong to happen, but he still remained steady, readying to shoot Chan.

"Put the gun down, or else we know how this ends." Chan warned.

"Let her go and it's a done deal." Mark returned.

"Yeah, no can do." Chan smirked upon seeing Mark focusing on shooting.

In a matter of seconds, you heard a gunshot and were jerked forward slightly, falling to your knees.

(word count/839)

:) 

also thank you all for 21k reads, love you all heaps😘