25|Please Stay

an: I am sooooo sorry for not updating in so long, I've been away without wifi so I wasn't able to update. I'm also sorry for not saying that before I left too. But on a happy note, thank you all sooo much for reading and commenting such nice things, I have read every comment and sorry if I didn't reply back, but thank you so much for your kind words and feedback on this book. Happy reading. :)

You woke the next day fully energised.

Remembering that you were going to go and see Mark today put a big smile on your face.

Throughout the day you found yourself eagerly waiting for nighttime so that you could go and see him.

The day passed quickly and you were soon to be on your way to pick Mark up and head to the restaurant.

Once you had arrived at the restaurant, he led you in, resting his hand on your lower back.

The two of you had talked for quite a while, but neither of you felt the need to get up and leave.

As it got close to the end of the date he looked at you seriously.

"Y/N, I have a question to ask you. I can't ask it right here or now, but when I do ask, please do not view me as any different. Can you promise me that?"

"Mark, I'm not sure if I can promise you anything, but I'll give you my word that I'll try my best to." You honestly told him.

You eventually finished up, enjoying your time out and decided that it was getting quite late.

You payed for your meals and headed outside.

Once you got to your car, Mark gently placed his hand on your waist and swiftly spun you around to face him, whilst he lent down to accommodate for the height difference placing his head close to your ear.

"Please remember what I said before." He slowly whispered to you.

In response, you just nodded, not wanting to say the wrong thing.

"I had been thinking about it for a while. I think I've made my feelings for you pretty clear these past weeks. Over the time I've been able to fully open up with you and trust you more than anyone before. I know it might be a lot at once, but I need to get it off my chest and can't keep hiding it from you." He paused to make sure you were happy for him to keep going, in which you gave him a small smile and slowly nodded for him to continue.

"I'm in a gang, we're called got7, please don't think of me or any of the other guys as horrible people, we don't just go around and kill random people and torture them for fun. I wanted to let you know this because I was hoping that one day you would like to join as well. I know this is a lot of information, but I couldn't hide it any longer." He stared into your eyes, searching for any response from you.

You tilted your head down, not letting your eyes meet his for a while, before he gently lifted your chin up to look at him.

"Y/N?" He whispered, afraid of how you would react.

You took a deep breath before speaking up.

"I-I truely don't know what to say. I-I..." you let a few tears fall as he wrapped his strong arms around you.

"I, I wouldn't have ever thought that of you, and please don't ever tell yourself that I would think of you differently because of this. I won't lie, this is a lot to hear, but I think that I care for you too much to let you go because of this, I'll need some time to think but I think things will work out."

You nodded to yourself and gently smiled to him, wrapping your arms around his neck, pulling him in for a sweet peck on the lips.

"I think we should probably get going." He smirked down to you.

"Yeah, we should." You smiled to yourself.

"So, what do you say, wanna come back to mine again, we won't do anything too fast, I just don't want to leave you again for so long." He offered.

"Sure, I don't see why not." You giggled quietly.

You started the drive back to his place and it was filled with non stop laughter and talking.

(word count/677)