33|Explanations

A/N: Before we start I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone reading and getting this book over 30k reads. I love you all heaps, thank you.

After your moment with Chan, you decided to go back down to the others, and to apologise to Hyunjin for leaving so suddenly, Chan deciding to freshen himself up and try to reduce the puffiness in his face.

You looked around for Hyunjin and eventually saw him in the kitchen.

"Hey," You started as he turned around to face you.

"Hey, sorry about before, I pushed too hard."

"No, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to run off like that, it was just a bit too much to handle." You reassured him.

"You sure?" He asked, to which you nodded your head.

"Ok, do you want something to eat, you look like you could do for some food." He offered.

"Yeah, I don't see why not." You smiled.

You sat for a while, waiting for him to finish cooking, in the meantime, Felix had joined you, all three of you having random conversations.

As Hyunjin started to put the food for everyone on the plates, you saw Chan walking down the stairs, Felix noticing him too.

As soon as he saw him, Felix was quick to get up and tell Chan that he should come down a bit later.

"Lix, don't worry, it's fine." You told him.

"Are you sure?" He asked you.

"Yes I'm sure, now both of you come and sit down to eat."

They both started to move, Chan sitting fairly close to you, with Felix purposely placing himself between, just to 'protect you', in case something happened.

Whilst you were eating there was a slightly awkward tension in the air, but not too strong.

You could tell that Felix wanted to ask, but knew better than to pressure you into answering.

As you were finishing up your meals, Chan gave you a quick look to indicate that he wanted to talk to you and you nodded back, knowing what the topic was about.

You placed your dishes in the wash and then followed shortly after Chan to his room, hesitant because of nerves consuming you about what his answers to your questions were going to be.

He left his door slightly open for you, which you slowly opened and cautiously stepped inside.

The two of you sat on his bed, getting comfy before the long conversation.

"I, I don't even know where to start," He spoke softly. "The night of Marks death," he started, tears filling your eyes in an instant, "when I had the gun pointed at him, I had no intentions of shooting, I knew how much he meant to you, I couldn't hurt you that much. In that whole mission, I didn't shoot a single bullet, especially not towards Mark. When you got out of my arms, I saw another gang member running behind one of the walls. It makes full sense that it was him. Y/N, I'm so sorry I didn't get to tell you earlier, I wish I could have done more." He let out a few tears.

Reluctant to have contact with him, you slowly raised your hand to wipe away his tears, feeling deep down that his words were only the truth. As much as it may have sounded like a cover up, you knew that it was the real thing, finally being able to fully trust him again.

"Chan," you quietly cooed, "don't be sorry for something you didn't do. I'm sorry for cutting you off for so long and not giving you the chance to explain it. When Felix came to my house, I knew something wasn't right, no one had visited me unplanned since almost forever, so when he came I had a feeling something was bad. I'm so sorry for leaving like that." You apologised to him.

"I just want everything to be back to normal." You let a single tear fall.

"Me too, maybe we can try." He offered, pulling you close to his chest, the feeling of warmth and home being brought upon you once again.

(word count/697)