9|Things Change and So Do People

You woke the next day peacefully, without anyone waking you up from wanting to come in. 

You rolled over to open your curtains only to stop and jump at the sudden pounding on your door. 

"Come in." You called to them.

They slowly opened the door popping their heads through the crack. It was Bangchan. 

"Hey, do you mind if I come in?" 

"No, not at all. Sorry I just woke up." You tried flattening your hair a bit. 

"Don't sweat it, you look fine."

You mumbled a quiet 'ok' before straightening your blankets out motioning for him to sit down when it was done. 

He walked over and sat on your bed next to you. 

"I thought about our little conversation in the hallway yesterday and I thought that it would only be fair to give you these since you are fully becoming a member of our gang." He said as he pulled out neat piles of different clothes. 

"When did you get these?"

"I had one of my guys, Hyunjin take his girlfriend out to the shops to get you some clothes. She has a good fashion sense so these should be good for you."

"Oh ok, thank you."

"No problem. Well, I'll leave and let you try them on now."

"Alright." 

As he left and shut the door, you unfolded the neatly piled clothes. 

You were amazed at all of the beautiful items of clothings, they all looked expensive even the sportswear wasn't just average.

"Wow, this is beautiful." You quietly said to yourself. 

After taking in each piece of clothing, you decided that you should start trying them on.

The first item was a pair of black pants. Although they were meant to be slightly baggy pants, they wouldn't hold up on your waist. 

You found this with all of the other clothes that you had tried on. The were all too big and baggy and wouldn't stay up. The shirts they had gotten you were all too big as well, but you decided to keep one just for a comfy oversized t-shirt. 

Throwing some easy clothes on you headed out of your room to find Chan to tell him about the clothes.

When you turned around from shutting your door, you saw Chan's light on. You stepped over to his room and knocked patiently waiting for him to open it. 

When he finally did open it, he revealed himself in just a towel. 

"Sorry I'll come back after you've finished." You quickly said turning around to leave.

"No don't worry about it. It's usually just the guys here so I don't mind." 

You slowly turned around, your eyes meeting his tones stomach. 

"Hey my eyes are up here." He teased you, smirking when he saw the slight reddening of your cheeks from embarrassment. 

"Sorry."

"No, it's fine, don't worry about it. So what's up."

"Although these clothes are beautiful, they're all too big for me."

"Oh, really, they look tiny."

"Yeah I thinned down a lot being here, I wonder why that was." You joked with him happy that you were able to not think about that in as much of a negative way.