28|Big Day Ahead

It had been a few weeks now since you joined Got7. Overall everything had been going pretty smooth, there was always the few occasions where the two gangs would cross paths and you were wary that something might happen, but it would always sort itself out and end up fine.

Although it was hard to communicate between gangs, you could still text Chan and the others about how you were and what was happening in Got7's house, without anyone knowing.

Since you had been seeing Mark everyday, he eventually asked you to be his girlfriend. Seeing as though the others were quite fond of you and you felt comfortable and at home with them, you said yes and had been together since.

You were sitting down finishing your lunch when Jaebeom walked into the room telling you to meet in his office.

You quickly finished and then headed to the room.

When you got there you saw all of the other members in there too, sitting down chatting, so you joined them.

"Ok, so, we have a fairly big mission tomorrow, many other gangs are going to be there, but this may be good because we will be able to figure out the other members of each gang. We will leave by 7am sharp and it should take a few hours. We all set?" JB said as he sat down at the head of the table, to which everyone nodded.

"Alright, make sure you rest up and are ready for tomorrow, I want it to run as smoothly as it can."

With the last of his words everyone started leaving the room, as you headed for the door you felt a pair of arms draped over your shoulders.

"You think your good for tomorrow?" Mark whispered into your ear.

"Yeah, I think that I'll actually do better than you." You joked with him.

The two of you headed back down to the lounge room to relax and not stress yourselves before tomorrow, watching a movie with the others for the time being.

You enjoyed this house because you had a lot of time to relax since they were a bit more carefree than StrayKids were.

It wasn't long until you had fallen asleep on the comfy couch, wrapped up in Marks cozy arms.

When you woke again, you figured that it had been a few hours that you had slept for since it was now dark outside.

When the last movie they were watching stopped, you felt strong arms pick you up, making you open your eyes.

"Shh, just shut your eyes, I'll carry you." Was all he said as he took you back to his room, which the two of you often shared.

He gently placed you onto his soft bed and took his shirt and pants off to sleep, which you did the same, leaving you both in your undergarments.

He pulled you into his chest and dropped his arm over your waist, holding you close to him.

The two of you fell asleep quickly, resting all that you could before an exhausting day tomorrow.

(word count/520)

an: i'm so sorry this is such a short chapter, i do have reasons for it though. :)

also go check out my new book Ateez | Pirate King