26|Decisions Decisions

an: i decided to update early since you guys had to wait a few weeks for the other which i am so sorry about, so here you go, enjoy :)

Once you got back to his place, he put his hands on the small of your waist, pressing you against the now closed door.

"I know I said we would take things slow but right now I just really want to kiss you." He admitted.

"Well, I guess that's good to hear. I may be feeling the same way." You smiled and lowered your head to the floor since you felt your cheeks heating up.

He lifted your head back up and gave you a quick smirk before gently kissing you again.

When you thought about it, you found yourself having no fake feelings towards Mark. He was caring and always seemed to be in a good mood, spreading it to everyone he encountered.

Thinking about it put a smile on your face whilst still kissing him.

"What's got you so happy?" He asked in between kisses, smiling into it.

"Just thinking about you and how lucky I am." You looked up to him, separating from the kiss for a little while to catch your breath.

"You think you're the lucky one. I've taken you through twists and turns in life, yet you still stay by me. You also don't take people for face value, which is the best trait anyone could ever have." He smiled back at you.

"If I care for someone so much, I don't trust other people's rumours." You grinned and then lent back in for another kiss.

Most of the night resulted in many kisses and getting a little closer than expected with each other.

You woke up the next day with a heavy arm holding you closer to a broad chest.

You turned around in Marks arms to face him and were met with his tired eyes looking back at you.

"How did you sleep?" He asked.

"Quite good actually, better than I usually do."

"That's good to hear. I was thinking we could have some egg and bacon for breakfast, does that suit you?" He said whilst tucking a lose piece of hair behind your ear.

"Sounds delicious." You smiled back.

He quickly kissed you and then got up to start cooking.

After you had finished your meals, you decided that you should get going.

"I'll text you when I get home, ok."

"Alright, see you." He kissed you before letting you go.

"Bye."

When you got back to the house you saw a few of the boys mucking around outside.

"Y/N, your back, you should probably tell Chan, he's not worried, just 'a bit' protective." Hyunjin emphasised his words whilst giggling to himself.

You put your stuff back into your room and then knocked on Chan's door, waiting for him to open it.

"Y/N, are you alright?" He asked whilst doing a quick search for any wounds on you.

Giggling you took hold of his hands, stopping him from examining you any further.

"Chan, I'm fine, don't worry. He didn't do anything."

"What did he want?" He stared into your eyes.

"Wow, straight forward, ok. He told me about being in a gang and half invited me to join." You rubbed your neck, choosing to avoid the reason why he was wanting you to join.

"What did you say?"

"I told him that I needed some time to think about it, he was fine with it."

"Ok, good. Well, at least your finally back and safe." He smiled and pulled you into a hug, of which you couldn't help but melt into.

The two of you stayed comfortably like that for a while until he suddenly pulled you back, but securely held your shoulders.

"You should say yes to his offer." He said.

"What, why?" You asked.

"If we have someone on the inside, we can know if they're planning something on us."

You thought that it could work out, you weren't quite sure what way you would chose for either of the males, but you did know that both of their safeties were a priority to you.

Thinking about it, you found it quite reasonable, you would spend time with both, and in case of any happenings, you could pre warn.

"Oh, um, ok, I'll think about it." You decided, leaving your final choice for a slightly later date.

You went to sleep that night debating if it was a good idea to say yes or no, after a fair while, you finally made your mind up about it, you would just tell Chan tomorrow.

(word count/748)