Olivia.

I woke up to a girl sitting on my bed, watching me sleep. I jumped as soon as I realized how close she was. Shit was creepy as fuck.

I sat up and rubbed my eyelids,

"What the fuck bro? Why you sitting on my bed?" I looked over at the other bed in the room - empty. So this must be Olivia.

"I'm Olivia," she stuck her hand out for me to shake. I rolled my eyes,

"It's too early for all that shit," I yawned.

"You slept through breakfast already. Sister Sarah asked me to stay with you the next few days and make sure you don't get lost," she looked down and bit her lip.

Bitch was creepy but was also pretty cute. She had that nice olive complexion and dark hair, dark eyes, tan skin, large pouty lips without trying. Considering Olivia was the one sitting on my bed...she looked hella uncomfortable.

"You good?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. Maybe she was just afraid of me. I had been told I was pretty intimidating.

"Yes...Sister Sarah just told me you like girls and to be careful around you. I'm just nervous. I don't want to get punished. She's like..." she leaned closer and lowered her voice to a whisper, "always watching us, or having someone else watch and report back."

"Punishment? What kind of punishment can they even do to you?"

"Make you be alone... in solitude it's torture being in there alone with just your thoughts for a few days," she bit her thumb nail, I guess she had experienced that before.

I started to stretch and stayed silent, she gave me a half smile,

"But I like girls too...so maybe now I'll finally have someone that gets what it's like to be here. I hope we can be friends."

I nodded, a friend sounded good, and her liking pussy sounded better. What a convenient roommate.

"Olivia I think we will be great friends. Wanna show me where I'm supposed to go now?"