Phone Call.

Olivia showed me where to go to make my phone call, a guard stood above 10 feet away. He couldn't hear me if I didn't speak loud. I took a deep breath and grabbed the phone off of the hook. It was an old fashioned payphone kind of thing, you had to put your ID number they assigned you in so they could track who was making what calls and limit how many a day. Olivia stuck to my side like glue.

"Want me to stay? I can if you want," she offered.

I shook my head no, she had done enough for me today. I was thankful to have a friend like her after knowing her for such a short period of time.

"I'll be back in our room once I'm done okay?" She nodded and headed in the direction of our room.

I dialed Cleo's number that I knew by heart. The number I had given her when I allowed her to start having a phone again. I hoped it was still the same.

Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring.

This was stupid. I should just hang up. She didn't want to talk to me. She probably changed her number anywa-

"Hello?"

Oh my God. It was Cleo.

"C-cleo?" I asked, I couldn't help but stutter.

Silence.

"...Billie? Is that you?"

"Yes."

Sigh.

"Jesus Billie...I have been worried about you. I'm sorry they sent you there. I know you need help and meds and I want that for you. I want the best for you."

"I know and Cleo I'll do whatever you want. I'll complete this program I'll take my meds. Just wait for me? Please? Babygirl 5 years will fly by in no time and...you can come visit here. There are visiting hours!"

"Oh geez Bil....I'm scared to be near you. My emotions are fucked. It's so hard to explain. You almost killed me you know?"

I did know. I'm fucking crazy. And I knew it.

"Cleo I'm sorry. I know that's not enough obviously, that's why I'm here trying to be better for you. Please come see me. There are guards here for the visits. I couldn't hurt you if I wanted to."

Silence.

"...Okay. I'll come. When do I come? Where do I go?"

I gave her all the details.

"I don't want to be nosey...but are you and Noah still? You know."

"No. We never really were. I mean she liked me but that was it. She was a friend and I even ruined that because...I'm just fucked up Bil. I can't love anyone like I love you," I heard Cleo start crying and felt both relief because she still loved me and guilt because I wasn't there to hold her...last time I was there I hurt her instead. She hadn't even been dating Noah. I'm a fucking idiot.

"I love you Cleo. I'm the same exact way. When I get out of here I will be better and we will make it work. I promise. Just stick with me baby okay?"

30 seconds of call time remaining

The audible message sounded over both of our phones to let me know.

"I gotta go C- rules you know? I'll see you at visitation. I love you babe,"

"I love you Billie," CLICK.