Dr. Dove's Office.

I went back to our room after dinner and evening therapy had ended, hopeful that Olivia would go to bed early so she didn't ask questions when I left with Margo. That would be a sure way to really piss her off. What kind of friend was I anyway?

Olivia walked into our room after she took a shower, she had a towel wrapped around her body and her head. She normally changed into pajamas in the shower room, but I guess because I had seen her naked she didn't think she had to anymore...I don't know. I didn't care. She was just my friend. She didn't say a word to me as she shut the door behind her and let her towel fall to the floor casually. I tried hard not to stare at her perfect body. She didn't look at me but I knew that she knew I had stolen glances at her.

She laid on her bed beside me and opened her legs wide. She was facing me, I had a full view if I looked her way. I pretended not to notice, but I couldn't pretend for long. She knew what she was doing.

I gave in and turned my body towards her, she stuck her finger in her mouth and sucked while staring at me coldly.

"Liv- what are you..."

"Be quiet Billie."

She put her finger inside of her while staring at me and pumped it in and out. She never broke eye contact. Her breathing became more rapid and she started to let quiet moans out. She bit her lip and I saw her toes flex. She must be coming to a climax...all while I sat on my bed and stared at her like a fucking idiot.

She grabbed her left boob and I heard her, now familiar, groan of relief as she came on her finger then licked it clean. She winked my way after as she closed her legs and got under her blankets,

"Enjoy the show Bil?"

I didn't know what the fuck to say. What the fuck? I didn't say anything.

I laid in the dark and waited on Margo. As time passed I eventually heard the sound of Olivia snoring quietly. Good. One less problem.

The door crept open slowly and Margo's head peaked in,

"You ready?"

I jumped out of bed and followed her lead. She grabbed onto my wrist as she maneuvered me through the halls in the dark. The guards were rounding but Margo knew their rounding route and we avoided them; except the very last guard...

We got outside of Dr. Dove's office and a tall and handsome (coming from a gay girl) guard stood outside, Margo pulled me behind her as she approached him,

"Baby I just need in here for awhile, you're not gonna tell me no are you?" She cupped his cheek as she licked up his neck.

He smiled at her,

"Go ahead Marg," he unlocked the door for us and let us in.

Margo hadn't let go of my wrist as she pulled me inside and pushed me into one of the leather chairs.

"I'm gonna let you see some shit that only I've seen okay? But you have got to keep it a secret...seriously. You swear?"

I nodded.