Cleo's POV.

These fucking nightmares were insane and inconsistent. I was beginning to think I'm the one that needed to be put into a psych facility.

"Okay Cleo - what have they been like this week? Give me details so I can help you," the therapist said. She was so patient with me. I could tell she actually cared and was concerned.

"Okay - I'll go over them with you..."

I had dreamt that Billie found me and took me again but never let me back out. It was so realistic that I had emotions about it and one of them was relief. It was pitiful. I was relieved to be with someone that cared and loved me the way she did. Even though I knew she was insane. I didn't care. That dream scared me because it's how I felt in real life too. I had fucked up with Noah. She got tired of me crying all night over my ex that almost killed me...she got tired of me wondering if Billie had moved on from me. I needed her. I had grown to need her.

I was also afraid of her. So afraid of her that I was hesitant about going to visitation tomorrow. I knew I would be guarded and...I don't think she was mad at me anymore. She sounded sincere when she apologized to me.

My modeling career hadn't done too well since Billie got sent away. I had full on panic attacks in public, even during a live interview once. My manager suggested I take a break from modeling for a few weeks...and I was.

It was almost like the break made things harder. All I did was obsess over Billie and no one would understand it...except Billie. I didn't know where they had sent her and it was not made public. I thought I wouldn't see her again or at least, not for five years until I got a phone call from her.

She had no idea how relieved I was to hear her voice. I had seen some crazy shit in movies about psych facilities, I wasn't sure if phone calls or visitation were really a thing. I kept the same phone number she had given me just in case though. I was fucking crazy myself. But aren't we all a little bit?

I pulled into the address that Billie had given me. The place looked like an old church. There were nuns and girls in gray outfits gathered in small groups in the courtyard. There were guards everywhere. Oh Jesus, I wonder if they knew Billie was gay and also...not very religious. I hope she made friends okay. She wasn't a person that could handle being alone. I handed over my ID to the front guard and was guided to a visitation area. There she sat. In all gray like the other girls, hair blue as ever, picking at her nails, glancing at the clock, nervous.

She was fucking beautiful.