Distraction.

I walked briskly back to my room, unsure of what I was about to do. I needed a distraction.

Olivia laid on her stomach on her bed, reading a book, she looked up at me,

"How did it go? Did she like the letter?" She asked with her head cocked.

"Fuck the letter."

Olivia sat up and looked at me,

"What happened?"

Fuck what happened. Fuck everything from before. I didn't need another whore. I needed someone on my side. Always.

I sat next to Olivia on her bed and stared at her without answering. She stared back. Her green eyes made me want to explore her.

I licked my lips and I saw her eyes glance down at my mouth, then quickly back up, embarrassed to be curious about me.

"Bil, what's up.." I cut her off with a deep kiss. She hesitated, pulling back slightly, but I pushed into her harder.

We pulled away and stared at each other, searching for a sign of regret. There was none.

She pushed her mouth back onto mine and climbed onto my lap, progressively weaving her tongue in and out of my mouth during kisses. We continued to make out heavily like this for several minutes before pulling apart and staring into each others eyes again, then leaning our foreheads against each other.

"I love you Liv," I heard myself whisper. I was on a different planet watching myself say this. I wasn't myself anymore.

She put her nose on mine and responded,

"I love you too Billie."

She pushed me onto my back and pulled her gray sweatshirt over her head, exposing an all white sports bra. I rubbed my hands down the sides of her abdomen. Smooth skin. Healthy skin. And a belly button ring in the middle. She grinded her pussy against me in the sexiest way possible. I never wished I had a dick so bad before, her riding me would have definitely gotten me off.

She pulled her sports bra over her head and a pair of perfectly round boobs were exposed, she grabbed them and pulled at them while staring at me, then grabbed my hands and put them on her chest, throwing her head back with a light moan as I squeezed her boobs. She leaned down to my level, kissing up my neck and licking my earlobe before getting right next to my ear,

"Please fuck me?"