Fucked Up.

I woke up to the usual now, Olivia hovering over me.

I rubbed my eyes, "what's up liv?" I glanced at the wall clock, 5:30am. What was she smoking?

"Bitch it's 5:30 go to bed!" I groaned at her.

"Billie we have to get up and go to breakfast, today is Monday. Weekdays are a lot more strict than weekends. We get punished a lot more. Come on," fuck it was Monday. I rolled out of bed and threw on my mandated gray sweat suit. I brushed my teeth but didn't bother to brush my hair. I glanced in the plexi glass mirror....I pulled this look off anyway.

Olivia and I walked towards the cafeteria and stood in line. They had finally agreed to give me a vegan diet after a very drawn out conversation with Sister Sarah.

"You know Miss Eilish, Jesus ate animal products," she challenged me.

I raised an eyebrow and leaned close to her,
"Jesus probably ate pussy too but y'all are all over my ass about that."

She changed the diet.

I got my trey and sat beside Olivia. I had made friends with some of her friends but none of them were very close to me, and not nearly as close to her as I was. She and I were best friends already.

I saw Olivia staring and traced her line of vision. Oh shit. Cleo's look alike 10 o'clock, hanging all over one of the guards. Her sweat shirt was hanging off of her bare shoulder and she was flipping her hair while talking to the guard. He was smiling. Pervert.

"Don't worry about it Olivia, she's a hoe. Seriously," I said. Olivia nodded but I wasn't convinced. I saw the same look of jealousy that I had felt when Margo told me she liked "fucking older dick"...but I only felt that way because she reminded me of Cleo. I would only ever feel that way about Cleo, when it came down to it. Maybe Margo was Olivia's Cleo.

"You excited for visitation tomorrow?" Olivia asked, changing her vision focus and the subject.

I lit up, "Fuck yes. I can't wait to see her beautiful face. I don't care if I never get to touch her again....I want to see her so bad."

Olivia grinned at me, "I'm so glad she agreed to come, it's going to go great. I'll do your hair," I nodded. Olivia could do some hair.

"Let me see your schedule!" Olivia asked, I had just picked it up from the front office area, I hadn't read it yet.

Olivia scanned it over,

"You have a lot of therapies to attend. Must be extra fucked up like me, but luckily that puts us in the same group therapy!" She cheered, I laughed at her comparison.