Billie's Plan of Care.

For once, Margo was right. She was fucking crazy, I had just read all about it. I didn't know what the fuck I was going to do, but I definitely couldn't sleep in the same room as her again. Fuck that. (3 fucks one paragraph, this is how I talk in real life FYI).

Margo left the file cabinet drawer open and motioned towards it,

"Wanna read mine? Or yours? Sometimes they say what they plan on doing with your ass in there. I haven't read yours yet, hopefully you didn't kill anyone," she said nonchalantly.

"No I didn't," I replied. I almost did, but who's counting?

I pulled my file out of the drawer and Margo pulled hers out as well, skimming through it while humming.

I looked down at my chart, which was much lighter than Olivia's.

Billie Eilish, 19. Confidential File.

-Explosive Anger Disorder
-Bipolar Disorder

Ex. From therapy sessions:

-Interactions with peers, very interested and flirtatious with patient Olivia- yet "in love" with prior love interest
-Risky behavior such as sexual intercourse with other patients
- Risky behavior such as infidelity while in a committed relationship with prior love interest
-Reaction to Cleo's visit raising concern for outburst from surrounding guards

Psych H&P

Billie attempted to murder prior girlfriend Cleo Thomas after Cleo was seen out with another person; whom Billie believed she was sexually interested in. Billie identifies as a lesbian and was in a committed relationship with Cleo after kidnapping her and holding her hostage for several months. Cleo did willingly stay after several cruel and demeaning acts Billie forced upon her. Billie was also abusive and unfaithful during relationship, causing Cleo to end the relationship prior to said incident. Billie does attempt to reconcile Cleo while here, but remains angry and unwilling to accept Cleo's behavior if it is not ideal. She did take this psychiatrist's advice and write a letter to Cleo, then threw it at her during a visit which included an angry outburst. Billie also participates in sexual acts with roommate while trying to reconcile with Cleo.

Plan of Care:

Conversion therapy would be ideal, most likely forced physical conversion therapy. Sister Sarah in agreement with plan. Also, new medication to be started shortly, mood stabilizer is recommended.

I looked up from my short chart at Margo,

"What the fuck is forced physical conversion therapy?" I asked.

"When they make you fuck a guy to try to turn you straight, it's exactly what it sounds like. These old nuns are crazy as hell girl."

And how the fuck did they know I was fucking Olivia?