Never Lied.

I woke up entangled with Olivia. I had almost forgotten what happened, but then I remembered. We fucked. I didn't know how I felt about it yet but I did know I was pissed the fuck off at Cleo. I was so pissed that I fucked my best friend...which ended up feeling like making love.

Olivia stretched her arms and yawned then opened her green eyes wide at me, a smile formed across her face.

"Hey there sunshine," she said and kissed my cheek.

"About last night Liv..." I started.

She interrupted me by putting a finger to my lips.

"It's okay if you're not sure. I get it. Just know...I love you. I really do love you Billie, even if you don't love me. We don't have to be anything, take your time," she pulled her finger down slowly and gave me a reassuring smile. I couldn't help but smile back. How did I get a friend that understood me this well? I was lucky to have her.

Olivia interrupted my thoughts-

"Okay so since I'm still your friend...always...spill. What happened with Cleo?"

I sighed and told her what happened. She nodded silently, staring at me intently, laying her head on my chest and looking up at me while I updated her.

I paused after finishing and looked down at her,

"Do you think I was too hard on her?"

Olivia was quiet for a minute,

"...As much as I want you for myself...I don't think she would tell you she slept with Noah if she didn't love you. She could have hid it from you forever and you never would have known. Do you see what I'm saying? But...I understand your reaction. I would also be upset if my partner and I broke up then they slept with someone else, especially if I was the only one they'd ever been with. I know you don't want to hear this, but you sound more hurt and jealous than truly angry," Olivia said matter of factly.

Fucking Olivia was always right. I was just jealous. That was the whole problem. I wanted Cleo to myself forever, I hated the idea of sharing her body, or someone else seeing her face when she came. That was supposed to be for my eyes only.

And Cleo could have lied to me, but that wasn't like Cleo. She didn't lie to me. Ever.

And neither did Olivia. The best friend I had ever made possibly...and I fucking slept with her last night to distract myself, but she probably already knew that. As if to solidify my thoughts Olivia pointed back and forth between us,

"So this was just...a rebound kind of thing? One time thing? Or what?"

I bit my lip and looked at her with a guilty expression. I hated the idea of hurting Olivia.

She stood up from my bed quickly,

"No big deal, I get it. Just friends," she gave me a fake smile and headed to the bathrooms,

"I'll see you a little later okay?"

I could really fuck some shit up.