Connection. SMUT WARNING.

I flipped Olivia onto her back and ran my fingers through her hair, kissing her chest softly as I made my way down her body. I took my time on her toned abdomen, admiring her secret belly button ring that Sister Sarah surely would not approve of.

I rubbed my hand up her thigh softly, her body responded by tensing up, but I wanted her relaxed. She was my best friend. There's nothing I wanted more than her comfort. We had become one.

I kissed her neck softly,

"It's just me, relax baby."

She bit her lip and nodded, letting her legs relax to either side of her body. Our lips pressed against each other again. Fireworks. Confetti. Bliss.

I moved my head to between her legs, pulling at the waistband of the gray sweatpants. She pulled them below her butt, wiggling to remove them completely. I helped her expose her skin to me. She was so tan and soft, so different from Cleo. I had been with so many girls...but I had only ever made love with Cleo. This felt like making love. Didn't it?

Her panties were plain black, provided by the state. I kissed the inside of her thighs softly and listened to her hum as she enjoyed it. Then I rubbed a single digit down her panty covered slit. She raised her back and looked down at me, surprised and excited. She was wet and I wanted more.

"This is okay right?" I asked, she nodded quickly and gave me a smile.

I pulled her panties down and stuck a finger in my mouth, then rubbed her clit slowly, watching her expressions. Her eyes closed and she started to grab her own boobs and let out small moans. She was like my own personal porn star.

I licked my fingers on the other hand and quickly shoved two into Olivia's pussy. She bit her lip and moved her hip towards towards me for more. She wanted me deeper. I pulled my fingers out and teased her entrance and she groaned in need of me.

"Tell me what you want Liv?" I asked her.

She raised her head up and looked me in the eyes,

"I want you to make love to me."

Cleo had never said that to me before. We had done it. Unintentionally. Cleo's sex drive was always hungry to get off. She didn't care about much else. The connection was there because we loved each other...but that was never the sole purpose. Olivia was so different.

She reached for me and I held her, she wrapped her arm around my neck and kissed me softly and slowly as I found my way to upper thighs again, rubbing. She encouraged me as she kissed me deeper, adding her tongue. I put my fingers back into her as I held her like this. She cupped my cheek and looked right at me as she lost it on my fingers. No asking for permission or punishing, just connection.

This sex was different. I didn't know how I felt about it yet.

What I did know was after sex...things were still different. I laid in my bed with my eyes closed, I thought Olivia had gone to sleep long ago. I opened my eyes to a tugging on my sleeve,

"Can I get in bed with you?"

"Sure Liv."

She crawled into bed with me, just a shirt on and panties on and laid on my chest. I wasn't lonely anymore.