Hospital.

Fuck. Again?

"I'm sorry, we have to stick you twice in two different locations to check your blood cultures," the phlebotomist apologized.

The doctor was checking for an infection because somehow in an attempt to escape, Margo and I separated - per the plan and I got caught - Olivia had done what she does best and literally stabbed me with a fork. The wound from the fork stab looked infected, so the doctor was doing more tests. Other than that, I had been punched in the face a few times by the guards and tased. They did a cat scan of my head to make sure they didn't hurt anything inside when they punched me, but I was fine.

The doctor walked in and sat down beside me, grabbing my hand. Jesus did I have cancer? What was this about?

"I'm sorry Miss Eilish but your friend, she is not doing well. She is unstable and being kept on the critical care unit. We are trying to contact her family now, but before we intubated her she gave permission for you to be updated on her condition."

Margo was hurt that badly? Did Olivia hurt her or did the guards?

Flashback

I returned back to my room after going through Dr. Dove's office with Margo. We walked in together, hand in hand, assuming Olivia was still asleep because it was 4am. When we entered Olivia was sitting Indian stule on my bed,

"Where have you two been? Hm?" She asked with a raised eyebrow.

Her face looked twisted. She was scaring me. I spent the remainder of the night in Margo's bed with her, but we were both sure that Olivia was scheming how to kill one - if not both of us. We made our plan to escape mostly out of fear at this point.

After I didn't respond, because I was so deep in thought, the doctor stood up and exited the room. I heard click - clacking of heels outside of the closed privacy curtain, the nurse spoke to someone in a hushed tone, then the nurse entered the room,

"Do you want a visitor by the name of Cleo Thomas to be allowed in? She is asking for updates and seems really worried about you..."

"-Yes." I responded before the nurse could finish.