Olivia's Chart.

Margo pulled a pin out from underneath one of the seat cushions in the room and successfully unlocked a large filing cupboard that was directly beside Dr. Dove's desk.

"Uh- Margo maybe we shouldn't go through that shit..." I started.

She gave me a look and responded, "You need to see it. Trust me."

She pulled out a large file and tossed it on the table in front of me.

Olivia Crider, 20. Confidential File.

I looked up at Margo after reading the cover,

"I shouldn't go through this Marg...it's seriously none of my business. You shouldn't be going through this shit either."

Margo sat on Dr. Dove's desk with her legs crossed, she popped a peppermint from the bowl on her desk into her mouth and smirked at me,

"She ever tell you why she's here?"

"No."

"She ever mention it in group therapy?"

"Well...no..."

"Did Dr. Dove ever push the issue? Like she does with everyone else?"

"...Okay no. You have a point...but it still doesn't make it right to go through her shit.."

"You need to, before you get involved with her...and before you judge me for not committing."

I already felt guilty but...I felt more curious. I opened the file and began to read as Margo observed me.

-Borderline Personality Disorder

Examples provided to Dr. Dove during private sessions:

- Fear of Sister never speaking to her again
- Fear of love interest Margo abandoning her
-Fear of best friend Billie abandoning her

This part made me sad. I didn't want her to think I would ever abandon her. She was my friend.

-Impulsive sexual behaviors both independently and with other patients
-Explosive anger mostly due to jealousy with love interest, Margo
-Consistent unstable relationships with other patients, self destructive behavior

Psych H&P

Patient was raped by father and witnessed sister raped by father from approx. ages 6-13. Patient tortured father over a period of 3 days prior to murdering him. Younger sister witnessed. Patient identifies as a lesbian. Patient continues to have risky obsessions and sexual relationships with other female patients, including Margo Black. Patient participates in assault and explosive anger episodes when she feels rejected by Margo Black. Patient also provides sexual favors for what she believes is loyalty. Patient has brief periods of psychosis, especially when she sister visits. Patient did participate in escape and murder of 3 men in Fall of 2017. Patient was captured only 5 days after escaping and bodies were found with DNA linked to her. Patient did not admit to further crimes and testified she does not recall murdering these men, she believed she was murdering her father again. All 3 men endured long periods of torture. Patient felt rejected and/or used by all 3 men prior to murder of each. Patient was deemed insane and placed back in psych facility for further treatment. Patient is most likely not safe and unable to adjust to life in the outside world.

I didn't want to read anymore. My hands were already shaking as I closed her chart up again. Margo crouched down to get on my eye level,

"You really shouldn't have fucked with her man..she's fucking crazy."