introduction

It was instinctive the way I fell for you. Like an effortless intake of breath
~ Josh Walker ~

• s y n o p s i s •Kim Narin is a member of a rising girl group from SM Entertaiment, Fabulicious

s y n o p s i s •
Kim Narin is a member of a rising girl group from SM Entertaiment, Fabulicious. In all her life, she only focus with her career. Even there are so many guys that attrach to her but she never notices. Until the golden maknae from the most popular band in the world walks in to her life.

• g r o u p  c o n c e p t •Fabulicious is one of rising girlgroup from SM Entertaiment

Fabulicious is one of rising girlgroup from SM Entertaiment. They debut after Red Velvet. Fabulicious is so different from previous SM girlgroup before. They have their own concept, every members is represent of something, like EXO.

Meet Fabulicious :

Yoon Eun Hwa
Stage name is Cindy. Leader, main rapper, vocalist.
She is 25 years old and was borned in Seoul, South Korea. The eldest, always taking care of her members. She is very good at cooking and playing drum.

Lin Xi
Stage name is Lin. Lead vocalist and lead dancer.
She is 23 years old and was borned in Shenzhen, China. When she was 16, she went to Korea to audition for SM and she got in. She has black belt in Taekwondo and Kungfu skills. She can speak Chinese, Korean, English.

Kim Na Rin
Stage name is Narin. Main vocalist and visual.
She is 22 years old and was borned in Miami, USA. Since she is advanced student in certain subjects, resulting her graduate from high school at the age of 15. She went to Korea to reach her dream to be an Idol. She used to be trainee in Cube Entertaiment for 1 year before she moved to SM. She is very good at electric guitar. She can speak Korean, Japan and English. (this is you 😁)

Jang Young Mi
Stage name is Mimi. Maknae, main dancer, vocalist.
She is 18 years old and was borned in Seoul, South Korea. The reason she wants her stage name is Mimi because it's her nickname and she used it so all the fans can feel they're close. She's still in high school and soon to be graduate. She gets all the love because she is the youngest. She is the first one from the group that join SM, at the age of 12. She has the most flexible body from all of them, she also can ballet.