Chapter 4, Together at Last

Katelyn's POV

We drive through the city towards the country, there's no sign of life only zombies but I guess they aren't alive. Zombies are pretty dumb creatures, actually their one aim in life is to kill someone and leave the corpse alone for them to turn into a zombie. Pretty dumb if you ask me. I wonder how this all started so quickly..

"Hey we're here!" I point to the window as Elijah pulls up at the house. I haven't been here in almost a year, nothing has changed expect the dust bunnies moving in and making it a mess. I walk inside and smell the fresh air of the Mansion. 

My mum is a scientist and my Dad owns his own business so we got to buy this place as our holiday house for whenever we needed it. It has so many guest bedrooms, ah all the sleepover stories me and the girls have had here are amazing. 

I open the windows to let some of the natural light in, I head to the power room and turn on the electric fence that is two meters tall and surrounds the whole house and of course the security system! I never wanted to teach myself how electronics are used, I was a lazy as teenager.

As I walk out I hear Henry and Dezi walking into the guest bedroom which had the power room installed into it so I quickly get back into the small power room and sat there silently. 

"I've missed you so much." Henry whispers to Dezi. "I've missed you too." Dezi whispers back. I'm about to throw up and laugh at the same time omg! I hear Dezi giggle "S-stop t-tickling me I'm gonna pee my pants!" she says as she laughs hysterically. 

I need to try not to die from laughter and be as silent as possible but I'm dying on the inside.

"We better get back to the others," Henry says. "Yea. Continue this tonight?" She asks him, I can imagine her smirking while saying it. "Mmhmm." Henry says as he kisses her. They leave and I burst out laughing 'omg what did I just witness...' I ask myself continuing to laugh.

They come out and I quickly walk back to the car pretending nothing happened, I can't take it seriously. It's just too good, that shit makes me piss myself. 

"What's so funny?" Dezi questions me as she comes around to grab her suitcases.

"Ha-nothing nothing, get inside its not safe hahaha, sorry sorry." I continue laughing and she awkwardly walks back inside.

Everyone meets back in the dining room and we all begin to unpack our belongings and take them up to our rooms. Elijah and I take our stuff up to our room and begin unpacking. 

"Hey, how are you feeling?"

 "I'm great you know other than being in a car crash, finding a baby, nearly dying and all that. But I'm feeling amazing." I say sarcastically.

 "I can make you feel better," He said smirking "Can you just?" I asked putting my hair up into a  bun. "Yep," He said as he pulled me close to him, then threw me on the bed on my stomach and started rubbing my back, he then slid his hands under my tank top and under my sports bra getting my shoulders and neck which were my favorite spots.

 I buried my head into the fat and fluffy doona and enjoyed my relaxing massage. He then stopped and I looked up at him with need. "Hey, why'd you stop," I asked him. "Because we need to actually unpack,"I went onto continuing unpacking my clothes and sorting them into their places. I haven't been here in ages, Elijah and I came here a lot as kids and all the parties we had on the holidays were unforgettable. If only we could go back.

(bwother is a name me and my best friend felicity call each other in case you're confused)

Once I was finished unpacking I went downstairs to find Felicity feeding the baby. Felicity is going to make such a great mum, she just has this connection with all kids that make them love her.

"Hey what's up bwother?" she said "nothin bwother how's the baby?" I asked "He's doing great, he's so cute I just wanna squish his little chubby cheeks until they explode!!!" She said squishing the baby's cheeks "Haha, he still doesn't have a name yet so what should we name him??" 

 "I was thinking about that before, I was thinking Aiden, Brody, Josh or like Levi, Noah, Riley, Anthony, Seth, Finn and Grayson."

 "Wow you've really thought about it" I said laughing "But I really like Riley and Levi" I said. "Ooh yeah same" she said.

 "I guess I like Levi better it suits him."

Here is Baby Levi xx

Dezi' POV

"Dezi hey..." Henry said coming up behind me.

"Oh hey!" I replied. "Wanna continue where we left off?" He said smirking.

That's my man,I'm pretty damn lucky to have this man, his gorgeous eyes and his golden-brown flowing hair, his cute smirk and his eyes GOSH! I can't get over them. He looks at me with such love and I adore his cute perks. I dont get how he'd wanna be with me. 

But for some reason,my wish came true. I'm definitely marrying this guy one day. "Hell yea." I said as I jumped onto his back and he piggy backed me to our room, I kissed him on his cheek and poked my ribs making me laugh even more than before, we passed Katelyn and Felicity talking about god knows what on the way. 

We got to our room and instantly lock the door as I pulled Henry's shirt off admiring his hard abs sliding my hands up his tanned torso tracing my finger around his tattoo of my name on his arm. He kissed me back making me get a chill up my back. He pulled my shirt off and carried me to the bed, he moved his soft lips onto my neck and I tilted my head. 

He kissed me with such passion and awe of my body. I undid his belt and trackies and he undid my jeans and that left us in our underwear. We made love to each other cherishing each other's bodies with such passion and love for one another. 

I woke up in his arms on his warm chest. He looked so peaceful sleeping. His body and face completely calm and relaxed. I was so calm and relaxed, I was in heaven even though the fucking zombie apocalypse is here I was so happy to be with him, the person I cherished and cared for the most in this world. I promise to always stay with him. 

~End of chapter~

Did you guys like it??

Do you like the bits of romance I'm adding into the chapters??

Hope you guys enjoyed xx

Vote and comment <3