Chapter 6, 3 Hot Men

Mia's POV

We continue to run, I hear the boys yelling but I can't make out why they are saying. The boat came into my view and I push myself to run faster to be able to start up the boat and leave in time. Felicity reaches the boat first and she gets in and tries to start the engine up, I got in a few seconds later and I was yelling at her to hurry up!

Felicity finally got the motor running but we couldn't move, were are stuck in the mud! The boys caught up and I was scared but in a daze with their dreamy appearances. The first one is the cutest he has brown shaggy hair, brown eyes and his shirtless torso was so muscular, I felt the need to touch it. The second one is a little bit shorter and he has light brown hair and big brown eyes. The last one is the tallest and looks like a bad boy, he has blonde hair, piercing blue eyes and the best lips that are a soft red.

"Why did you guys run away?" the shirtless one asked. 

"Well...maybe you could be like badass assassins trying to kidnap us or something, we don't wanna die just yet!" I said with a little bit of sarcasm in my voice. He just laughed. 

"We're not assassins and we're not gonna kill you,  we are trying to get off of this stupid island,our buddy here, crashed the car down while we were being chased and ended up here with all our belongings wet and useless and there's no way off and it's miles to swim the next portion of land, plus its the middle of winter so the waters fucking freezing!" He said as he ran his fingers through his hair. Damn! that was so hot! 

"Then why are you shirtless?" I asked laughing "Well..it's a long story" He said with a shy tone trying to hide his face, is he hiding his blush?

"Well I've got all day." I said smirking "Ok fine, so we were playing drink or dare and Josh here dared me to go jump in the lake,  so I took my shirt off and I already had my bather shorts on so I didn't take them off, then I jumped into the lake and as I was doing it somebody put my one and only shirt in the fucking fire." He said as he gave both of the boys a death stare. I laughed. We all laughed. God these guys are the only ones bringing joy and laughter to our world right now. 

 "So uh what are your names?" I asked while Felicity couldn't stop staring at the second one. 

"I'm Ethan and this is Josh and Aiden." He said pointing to the others. I had my eyes on one in particular. Ethan. "Oh okay cool, I'm Mia and this is Felicity." I said pointing at Felicity "Nice to meet you guys." Josh said smiling at Felicity.

 "Back at ya!" Felicity said as she did guns on her fingers and winked at Josh. Josh smiled back. Oh god these two have connection, I hope he knows what he's in for! 

"I was wondering, and this just came to me, if you guys wanted to come back to my friend's mansion to live with us because you guys said so yourselves that you didn't have anyone to come and pick you up to take you home, and we have plenty of supplies at the mansion for everyone."

 "Oh god that sounds amazing, we would die to get out of this shithole." 

"Haha ok let's get going then before it gets dark." They all agree and we got into the boat, Aiden unclogs the motor and we head back to the mansion. Felicity and Josh flirt with each other the whole time and the rest of us just make small talk. I think I see something happen with them.

We arrive home and the others are there and they greet us and introduce themselves to the boys. Once introductions are over we sit down for Jess's home made pizza. 

"So where were you guys before the apocalypse?" Henry asked the guys.

 "We got back from a camping trip and once we got home we couldn't find our families and so once we saw the news we bolted and things got a little crazy on that island when we crashed, and now we're here." Aiden said.