Chapter 33, Forever

Dezi's POV

I did it, I told him. I can't believe I lost it. I almost strangled him! Why did I freaking do that? Damon never mentioned anger problems. I see Henry's face, he looks so surprised it's like he doesn't know who I am anymore. At the thought of Damon he blasts through the door with his super speed.

"What's going on here?" He questions looking at me.

We both stay quiet for awhile , he's speechless obviously.

"I- I told him." I whisper.

"How is it possible? We're both just getting over being zombies and now your a vampire? What the hell did you do!" Henry was about to punch Damon in the face but I grab it, pull it down and stare into his eyes.

"Let me explain. Just don't hurt him." I say sitting down with him. I take a deep breath.

"When I was brought back to the hospital you were still on your way and when you saw me it was 5 minutes before I woke up. I lost a lot of blood and it wasn't enough to save our boy. Before we left, Damon told me that every Vampire has a special power of their own, and Damon has healing powers flowing through his veins. Which means we transferred his blood to mine and me and Ally survived. But it would come with a price. Ally and I are vampires." I finish. Wow that was a lot.

"I had to save her, I don't know what would have happened if I didn't help." Damon butted in. He has a point. All 3 of us would be dead, Damon did everything he could to help. Now i'm no longer human and it feels great honestly. A whole new me, it may not be easy but I always like a new challenge. But Henry's feud with Damon just won't end.

"You May of saved them but I will never forgive you for trying to kill her." Henry objects.

"I know I can't take that back but I saved her life, it's the least I could do!" He argues back.

"Damon, you can go now. Thank you." I say avoiding eye contact. He nods then closed the door and leaves.

"How could you not tell me?" He cries. "I'm sorry! It wasn't easy, for me to become a vampire. He says if I don't have blood every day for a week, then I won't be myself again. I could lose my memory and leave into the wilderness or kill every body! It's best for me to keep quiet about it for now because he said there could be...side effects." I explain.

"Side Effects?" He questions.

"Anger, being tense or cravings. Basically if I have blood for the rest of the week I will be able to control myself. I can eat normal foods and I won't go crazy.  The same thing goes for Ally and she's happy and healthy, then I'll be like Damon but with my own powers. I'm still the same person.

Damon always has a supply of blood so we won't run out. P-please don't hate me. I wanted to tell you straight away, I'm so so sorry." I couldn't handle it I just started crying. There's so much pressure, I fall down, I'm actually having a breakdown.

He immediately runs towards me and gives me the most comforting hug. I hug him back, I'm holding him tighter than I've hugged anyone before.

"Dezi I could never hate you, never apologise to me. I just want you to be safe and happy, and you are. You and Ally will live, as long as your ok I'm fine." He says holding me. I'm so happy to hear that.

"I love you."

"I love you more."

Mia's POV

It's almost the end of the year! Jeez how the year has gone by. The apocalypse started, we went to the holiday house, we killed Blake, lost Levi and Lucy. 2 of my best friends became zombies/humans and I killed my ex and now I'm dating a vampire. WOW! Lots of shit, but some good has come out of it, Dezi had her baby and I get to be an Aunty!