Chapter 5, Don't be a Stranger

Katelyn's POV

It's only been one day since the Zombie outbreak occurred and I still can't sleep, not even in Elijah's arms. But I don't wanna ruin the morning for him, look at him! Sleeping peacefully and calmly with the morning sunshine on his face, reflecting off his smooth clear skin.  His ocean eyes hidden, his shirtless body laying there with his tanned skin and defined abs, the sun making his beautiful skin look golden, making him more irresistible. 

I watch him sleep. It calms me and makes me forget about all the worries in the world, he is the most important thing to me in the whole world and I'll never let anyone take him away from me. I wake up my love by kissing him softly on the lips, I watch his ocean eyes flutter open and look at me. I lay back down looking at him he leans in and slowly and softly kisses me. 

"We gotta get up so we don't completely miss breakfast, Henry is cooking," He yawned as he kissed my forehead and helps me get up.

 "Awww fine, I'm just gonna get ready."He lifts me up as I head into the bathroom. He follows me inside and follows me into the shower. "helloooo, my eyes are up here." I say as he laughs and looks slowly up and down at me. He hugs me from behind making me feel safe, he always does that and it works every single time.

"Morning guys how'd you sleep?" Dezi asked happily.

 "Great the mattress was surprisingly comfy." I say laughing "That's good."  

"Morning guys!" I say cheerfully as I join the others at the dining table."Morning Bwother" Felicity says feeding Levi in his high chair, Mia and Felicity are taking turns feeding him mushed weetbix with yogurt. Cute!

"Here comes the Choo Choo train, ah whoosh, in he goes yay!" Mia says in a sing-song voice to Levi as he eats the food off of the spoon. "What do you guys wanna do later??" I ask.

 "Um I was thinking we search around for supplies and see if there's anyone around." Mia replies.

"Sounds good, we could take your dad's boat out onto the lake to look for survivors." Jess adds. Survivors. A word I thought I wouldn't hear ever in a scenario like this, this is meant for movies and tv series on Netflix, not real life. 

"Yep sounds good," 

 "Cool we will head out  in about an hour since we don't have our phones anymore which pains me!" Mia complains. I laugh to myself quietly so Mia doesn't listen, she was so addicted to that phone, never an outdoor person kind of girl. This'll be interesting once they head out. 

 After saying our goodbyes I watch the girls put their guns into their rain jackets and head off on the boat and then I go and get my hiking gear out of the storage in the attic. It has pepper spray, a hunting knife, canned food, and flares. 

I add some water bottles for hydration and a blanket just in case because you never know anything could happen. Luckily my dad taught me how to hunt in the wild. How to use a bow and arrow or how to defend myself in situations as crazy as this.

Mia's POV

We are going over the clear Emerald lake in the one and only Australia. The water is crystal blue like the tropical island seas, I can see all of the fish and living plants, seaweed & broken rocks under us as we go along the lake in the boat. Something I never do is explore. 

"Hey what's that in the trees??" Felicity said. "Huh? I don't know we should go check it out some people could be there and they aren't safe." I replied.

 "Ok I'll turn the boat around," she said. Feli turned the boat around and headed in the direction of the strange looking thing in the trees. As we got closer to the island with the structure in the trees it turned out that it was a treehouse and a pretty big one too. 

We pull the boat up on the golden dirt bank and Felicity ties the boat to a tree, we get out our guns just in case. We started making our way into the thick forest towards the treehouse. Once we got there I saw a ladder so Felicity and I  climbed up it cautiously when we reached the top I peeked in the door that was left open and saw three boys. Might I say these boys were beautiful!! They were a freaking snack!! Am I sleeping?

They were talking about their food storage and how many supplies they have left. Then one of them looks at me, and looked away, and back again! He repeats this process for at least a minute finally I let myself back down and climb to the bottom of the ladder running for my life I grab Felicity's hand and tell her one o the boys kept looking at me WITH THOSE EYES!

She screamed. "Shut the fuck up they'll hear you!" I whispered angrily.

 "Sorry, but I NEED to see this!" She said with need in her tone. 

She jogged over to the ladder and started climbing it, she peeked over the top and I saw her jaw drop. She looked back down at me looking like she was about to cry and scream at the same time. 

"OMG GET THE FUCK DOWN AND LETS GO!" I yell/whispered. She made her way down the ladder as fast as she can practically falling at the bottom. I rolled my eyes and we started running back to the boat. I looked behind me and saw that the boys had made their way down and were following us.

Did u guys like this chapter??

vote and comment xx