Chapter 31, Life Vs Death

Mia's POV

Wow what a night. I can't believe it! I cheated on Ethan with Damon!!! he's sure as hell good at it though. I don't regret it. I'm lying down on his warm open chest. I had to find Jess at what 1-2am and told her about Damon, they told the rest that me and Damon were on Night patrol. Taylor covered me. I never want to move, Damon's given me something Ethan never has, I can't believe he didn't find out. I'm just happy and I don't want this to end.

"Hey your awake Princess." Damon says staring up at me. I smile and kiss him on the lips.

"Morning, I hope you enjoyed last night." I smile cheekily as I get closer to him.

"I hope we can do more, ugh but your stupid boyfriend is a freak and he's stuffing this upppp!" He whines.

He's still cute, but he's right.

"I'll dump him after all this mess is done. Then I can be with you, and only you." I say as I go on top of him and we start making out. Then Jess knocks on the door doing the secret knock. seriously!?

"It's Jess, Hello? Yeah, ok we're coming. See you soon." Then I hear her footsteps walking away. 

"She needs us, everyone's awake, we gotta go. "Ok babe. I'll get your bra." He chuckles as a joke.

We get changed and jog quietly across the halls. We do a secret knock on the door so they know it's us. They open it and we see everyone. They don't look surprised, that's good I guess. Ethan runs up to me and locks the door then hugs me.

"Thank gosh you're ok." He says holding me tight. For once it's not comforting, but it is quite weird, I don't like it.

"Why of all people would she go with you?" Ethan says looking up at Damon. "What's it to you shortie? She chose me not you deal with it." He says smiling.

"Ummm ladies, can we stop fighting now?" Dezi says sarcastically.

"Anyway we gotta move, it's already 6, and our next location is the Theme Park." Taylor announces catching everyone else's attention.

"Why are we going now? It's dangerous-it's dark." Ethan stutters.

"Bro I don't have a hand anymore and I still want to go out." Josh says throwing his hook hand in the air. Felicity leans on him. 

"Let's hit the road."

Felicity's POV

I have never been so tired in my whole life. We've been driving for 2 and a half hours. But as we are girls, we just continue the gossip.

"I still can't believe your pregnant after a week and a day." Mia says hugging her. "I know right, it's hell, good luck getting pregnant one day ladies. It's gonna be painful!" Dezi says laughing as she holds her stomach.

"Have you gotten a name for them?" Jessica asks turning around.

"Yep, the boy we're gonna call Alexander and for the girl we decided-" Dezi gets interrupted by the car. It gets knocked, Katelyn accidentally hit a tree. There are zombies chasing us, fuck! What's wrong with them?

"Dezi are you ok? Did it hit anything?" Taylor worriedly asks as she holds Dezi.

Mia and I roll down our windows and shoot the zombies in the face, I'm pretty sure Mia shot one in the dick.... I'm so sick of these zombies, I can't wait till the world changes back to the way it was.

"They're gone! For now." I say rolling up the windows.

"Just in time too we're here." Katelyn says cheerily as she takes her seatbelt off.