Authors note

So I hope you guys are liking the story so far. All the views guys. Man, that's a lot of views. So far I'm at around 213 views and can I just say I never thought I would've gotten this far through this book, and I never expected so many reads, and I never thought I would continue this book. But for some weird reason, I am. The reason I am is you guys. You keep me motivated and you push me to write. I never really enjoyed writing but since I've started writing this It's got me back into it again. 

So I guess I should be thanking you guys for being my motivation. I enjoy writing about horror and stuff so it should be getting a little creepier. I also quite enjoy writing about romance and fantasy too. Most of my ideas come from things that I've watched or read so I just pull little bits of my memory and put it in this story as I go along. I start with nothing except a few ideas of my imagination and bits from the last chapter and continue on whilst adding bits of my memory to the story along the way. Well, this is the end of my little pep chat and yeah there will probably be another one of these further into the series. 

---NEW CHARACTER---

Name: Blake

Age:19

Birthday: 12 January 1998

Star sign: Capricorn

End of Authors Note!!