Chapter 25, Deers Run, Snakes Bite

Felicity's POV

Today I promised Lucy that we could have a girl's day. I'm thinking mani-pedi's, face masks, spa treatment, massages, swimming, having a fancy meal, and doing something fun. I go into her room and press the button to open her curtains. She pulls the covers over her head and groans at the sight of the blinding bright light.

 "Oiiii, I'm trying to sleep here!" A teenage voice calls from the bed. "What the fuck!?" I yell at the sound of the voice. "Whatttt?" She replies. How is she a 14 year old she was only like 9 yesterday. 

"Oh, yeah, so basically whenever I go through traumatic stress I age rapidly. I was tested on and they created a cure on me, it worked but somehow this weird thing happens to me, so yeah, now can you leave me alone and shut the damn blinds!" Lucy explains. I am legit in shock so I do as she says and shut the blinds, I walk out of her room gobsmacked and head downstairs.

"Uhh, guys, the kid is now a teenager, I need coffee, Cya." I say heading into the kitchen and turning the coffee machine on. I walk back out and everybody looks confused. 

"We should probably check this out..." Mia says.

 "Well no shit Sherlock!" Katelyn responds. We all quietly head up the stairs and creep into Lucy's room. "

Everything looks fine?" Katelyn whispers.

 "Well that's because it's dark and she is under the Doona dumbass!" I whisper back. 

"Guys I'm not a fuckin' idiot I can hear you whispering about me, don't worry though, I'm not gonna be a bitchy teenage about it though." She tells us through the darkness. 

"Fuck it, we need to sort this shit out!" Mia says whispering. She walks over to the blinds through the dark and opens the blinds by pressing the button. 

"Ugh, can't a girl get some sleep around here?" Lucy says in her moody tone.

"No! A girl can't get some sleep around here, a girl around here needs to tell us how she frickin abra-cadabra-bibbity-bobbity-booed, magically, miraculously turned into a moody teenager, OVERNIGHT!" Mia says trying to get the stubborn girl to talk. She wasn't fazed by this. 

"Alright then, see how you like sleeping, outside with the zombies." Katelyn says as she walks over to the bed. Lucy full on bitch slaps Katelyn in the face and Katelyn slaps her back. Our mouths drop open and we are in shock by what she just did. Even Lucy is in shock.

 "Alright that seems to of knocked some sense into you, now stop being a dumb little pathetic shit and listen your ass up! What's happening to you? what has happened to you and explain more about yourself!"

"OK, CHILL!" She begins. 

"Basically, I lived in the city and one night I was at home alone while my mum was at the bar with her friends, I was 4 at the time by the way. So she obviously wasn't coming home till about 2am so I was eating my yogurt and shapes for dinner, I put myself to bed. Next thing I know it's all black and I'm in something, and it was moving. 

I was awake, and I have no idea where the hell I am. Eventually the vehicle comes to a stop and I get pulled out of the car, I feel people guiding me through doors and into a cold building.

 I'm really scared and I'm like freaking out because I don't know what the hells happening to me. I was under a lot of stress so don't judge me. I enter a room and get put in a chair, it feels like a dentist chair. The bag gets pulled off of my head and I've got bright light shining in my face. It takes me a while to understand what's happening to me. 

I'm getting strapped into a chair and I see about 20 other kids my age in the same room. All strapped into a chair with an IV in them." She continues with a tear rolling down her cheek. She uses a tissue to wipe her tears and continues telling us more.

"The virus had already begun by now but we didn't know it. One girl asks this nurse who is wearing navy blue where she is and what's happening. The nurse replies, "you're in an animal testing factory and we are testing you, no need to worry." By this answer everyone is freaking out and squirming around in their seats. 

A guy asks the nurse in navy if she's ready to begin the procedure. The nurse nods, they slip the IV needle into me and lets the brilliant blue liquid go through the tube and into my body. The nurse and man go around doing this to every other child.

 After a few moments everyone is sitting there fine but a guy comes rushing into the room, he has a weird look on his face and he runs over to the nurse who starts backing away and pounces on her and then bites her neck. All of the kids are screaming and some are even crying. The man gets off of the lady in navy and spots this boy, The man runs over another kid in one of the chairs I was in and bites his cheek. 

The nurse on the floor was having seizure like acts while the little boy is just silent, but breathing hard. The nurse suddenly gets up and rushes towards this girl with raven black hair. The nurse bites her and she has the same reaction, the guy is just staring at everything in shock and is hiding behind a desk. He watches as the people on the opposite side are getting bitten. I beg him to come and help me. 

He waits for the right time then bolts over to me and unstraps me from the chair. I wiggle out of the chair and we both help this other girl out, but as soon as we get her out the man is coming towards us so we all run out of the door. The guy carries us both and sprints through the hallways." She says crying a little more. She continues again.

"As we were running we see more people that look like that exact same man with the same look on their faces, there are about 5 of them but the guy keeps running through the halls. The people were chasing us through the halls and were gaining on us quickly. The guy makes It through the doors and I see a carpet cleaning van. He grab the keys out of the fuel tank and gets in the car. The other little girl and I sit in the back terrified. The guy starts up the engine and drives through these iron gates that are open. 

"Are you girls okay?" He asks us. "No, we need to go back for the others!" I reply. "I'm sorry but we can't it's too dangerous and some really bad shit is happening in there okay?" he asks us. We both nod our heads and he keeps driving. He is looking at us in the backseat making sure we are okay, when he loses control of the wheel and crashes into a tree. 

My arm hurt so much that I was crying. I realised that the girl next to me was gone and the guy had a metal pole through his head. It was terrifying. I sat in the car for a minute crying and then the guy did the same thing as that lady. He had a seizure then woke up and was furiously whipping his arms around. I get scared and run out of the car. I feel a weird growth happen in my body, and it is happening at a scary pace. I feel myself grow taller and bigger than I was before. 

That's how I became 9. 

I was kinda just on the move the whole time after that, and then you guys found me in the caravan. I grew up last night because I had that same dream but the dream was that the zombie got me." She finishes her eyes all red and her nose runny from telling us that traumatic event. We all go over to her bed and hug her. 

"Hey, it's gonna be ok, your safe with us now!" Katelyn tells her trying to calm her down so she doesn't turn 26. 

"So Lucy, one last question how did the actual apocalypse start?" Mia asked ending the hug.

"While me and the other kids were in our seats I tilted my head back and saw a blocked off science lab room with blood on the table. The scientists said it was an experiment on an animal, something about making them heal a disease they had until it became rapid and bit the scientist and then he started spreading it to others by making them all crazy." Lucy cries.

I think it's time for us to go.Guess that girls day didn't happen after all...

Hello fellow readers, I hope you enjoy this chapter. I haven't done Felicity's point of view in like forever so there you go! That story by Lucy tho. Damnnn girl! That is really heart-breaking that all of those little kids died, or did they? They all had the "cure" after all..

*Warning*

Next episode things are getting hot and heavy, If you don't know what that means basically it means lots of smut, and if you don't know what that means basically lots of sex scenes. 

ANYWHOOO TOOTLES!

Vote & Comment