Chapter 39, Lights, Camera & Action

2 weeks later..

Damon's POV

Ahhh, finally we have peace. The apocalypse is over, the City is back in place, the wedding is finished and we have been through so many interviews and reports. I hate the cameras, especially flashes they just make me jump. The Government gave us a proper house for all of us to live in. Today we have a big interview with Jimmy Fallon which has always been my girl's dream. I haven't heard of him before but he's popular, I'm surprised he's still alive. I hear Mia running through the hallway, she's about to turn on the light. Fuck! She turned it on.

I roll around covering my face protecting my eyes from the light.

"It burns!!" I dramatically yell.

"Oh calm down, today's the day we meet JIMMY FALLON! This is big for me and the girls. We just have to talk about all the shit that happened during the apocalypse." She said smiling.

"Haven't we done that already?" I question.

"Welllll sort of, we've just been doing reports not many interviews. But this is a big one and we are famous now! We can't stuff up." She says holding my hands.

"Ok fine, I get it."

"YAY! NOW GET DRESSED AND LET'S GO!" She yells as she runs out the door.

Jeez, this is why I keep her in a good mood. I can't be on the other side of that. I slowly roll out of bed and superspeed my clothes on, brush my teeth, brush my hair and spray my deodorant on then speed onto the couch.

"I'm ready!" I smirk. She only just started putting makeup on.

"Thanks, honey, but as you can see I look like shit right now soooo make breakfast." She says back, she's so sassy in the morning, actually scratch that not in the morning every day.

I make pancakes, and I eat in silence while she gossips her love for the Tonight show. What I don't get is if it's tonight show why film it in the morning when you can do it at night, it's legit in the name. Ugh, human things...I have a lot to learn about the real world.

Jess's POV

Interview day today...yay. I got no sleep. Taylor went to sleep at 2 am since she was working on her motorbike. I'm not complaining, I'm just tired. I mean I'm happy with everything going on but I just want to sleep, but today's a big day for the girls especially Mia.

"When was the last time we all had a break?" I say yawning.

"Back at the mansion, where we had peace. Which feels like years ago." Katelyn says slouching in the seat.

Everyone laughs.

"I mean of course we won't have as much peace anymore, we are famous now. We are heroes, we have fans now and now we gotta handle the fame, together." Taylor announces holding my hand.

"She's right, and we stick together, we can do anything." Dezi cheers. Everyone smiles.

We've arrived! Finally, it's only 11:22. How? Anyway, we walk through the back and we see so many people preparing things, who knew it was this busy.

"Where's Jimmy? We are supposed to go live at 11:25 we have 3 minutes till stage time.

"Hello, I'm Tim, here are your microphones just attach them to your tops and then head on the stage were about to start." Tim hands us the tiny microphones and walks away.

"Hurry hurry hurry!!!" Mia chants. We put the microphones on and follow Mia onto the stage.

Everyone instantly claps when they see us.