Chapter 10, Leap of Faith

Katelyn's POV

"Blake?" I start.

 "Why are you here? where have you been all of these years and why are you being weird? I question him.

"Oh Katelyn, how I've missed you. Well I'm living here because about a year ago my mum passed away and so I was left on my own, no money, no job, no you, so I decided to come and live in your luxurious mansion by myself and live like a king. Free food, exquisite beds, no cost five-star hotel. Who wouldn't wanna stay here?" He replies. 

"Ok, but why are you so pissed then? And why were you fucking touching me and shit? bro, we are friends, not lovers!" I'm asking him feeling a bit queazy. I don't like anyone sexually touching me unless it's Elijah. 

"I'm pissed because you're with him. Fucking Elijah. It was always going to be Elijah, wasn't it? You never took notice of the way I looked at you, the way I flirted with you, the way we "fake kissed" when we were 13 to experience what it was like. No, you never took any notice of that. Once you met Elijah you fucking left me and excluded me from pretty much everything in your life. So yeah that's why i'm pissed do you understand now Katelyn? 

I fucking love you! I always have, but you never loved me back. So here I am just withering away, madly in love with you when you don't give a damn shit about me!" He replied, his eyes starting to tear up. 

"Ok, but w-why were you touching me?" I said stuttering. The thought of him touching me like that makes me wanna throw up. I never knew he looked at me that way, I always just thought we were really good friends. 

"I touched you like that because I love you, I want to be with you forever, just you and I!" He replied. 

 I think I'm gonna be sick.

Felicity's POV

I am laying in bed with Josh, I'm going to surprise him. I have lingerie hidden from him so I go into the bathroom and put it on, then I put  my robe on top. I come out and I light some caramel and vanilla candles with a match and then I blow out the match.

 "What are you doing sweetie pie?" Josh asks me.

"This," I say as I climb onto his lap and begin kissing him taking off my robe revealing my lingerie. 

"Woah... what a twist." He tells me in a sexy whisper. We continue kissing each other and we strip each other down without disconnecting our locked lips. He moves his lips down to my neck and kisses my favorite spot. He then moves back to my lips. I'm sitting on his lap naked. 

"Do you have a condom?" I ask him. "No." he replies.

 "Ok, whatever I was on the pill not long ago to stop my period so it should be fine" I reply. We go for round two. Three. Four. Five. Then we fall asleep. Ugh, it's exhausting. 

Henry's POV

I'm going to do something. I can't believe I'm going to do this. What is Dezi going to think and say to me? What if she gets mad or starts crying, I suck at comforting her so I'm hoping she will be ok with it. I'm positive I should do this. I've waited so long. I need to tell her how I really feel about her. She deserves to know, and I want her to know I can't keep hiding this from her. 

Dezi's POV

I wonder where Henry is. I'm on break from baby sitting duty and I miss him.

I have a look out of the window. I see him laying down on the grass. He looks to be thinking about something. I didn't think he'd want to be outside around all the flowers and the bright sun.

 "Oh hey honey." He says.

 "Hey whatcha doing out here, why aren't you in bed?" I ask.

 "I'm just reflecting on stuff." He says as he keeps his eyes on the stars. "oh ok." I reply as I crawl over to him and cuddle up to him to keep warm. I fall asleep.

.........................................................................................................................................

The next day

I wake up in my bed, how did I get here? I turn around and see Henry open his eyes and looks at me. He looks nervous. "Dezi I.." he begins "I need to tell you something, you deserve to know how I feel and I can't this from you anymore." He tells me "Dezi..."

Hey guys did you like this chapter? Sorry its short asf I didn't have any energy to write much. Plus I've already posted an Authors one today. I'm really tired and It's my birthday tomorrow so I wanna get some sleep. I will probably post earlier tomorrow due to my party starting at five and ending at ten. Anywaysssss hope you loved the cliffhanger I left you on and I love you guys for all of your love and support xx

Vote and Comment X