a large tree

Her breath quickly fell in a pattern which told me she was asleep now.
-

Coco pov

I closed my eyes and steadied my breathing as best I could to make it seem as though I had fallen asleep, this bitch was way too talkative, invading the little time I had to congitate my escape plan before we could arrive at this secondary location.
"Well she hasn't escaped yet" a male voice commented quiety, up front.
"Yeah, and it better stay that way"
Billie replied, I could tell she looked at me saying that, as her voice was a bit louder.
I sat my head up trying to look around the van as nonchalantly as I could, in hopes of finding some loophole to assist in my escape. I heard nails tapping vigorously at a phone screen so out of curiosity, I gazed back to see a girl with red hair.
She glanced up at me from her phone for a second and smirked, "Well damn she cute, you mind sharing?" She beamed eyeing me like prey.
"Dani shut up she's mine and if I find out you-"
"damn chill babe" she defended dramatically, going back to her phone.
Billie put her hand on my head forcing it to rest on her shoulder.
"Were here" Billie said softly in my ear.
I knew this was my chance.
She untied my wrists so I could walk back to the house. Her grip was loose giving me the advantage of escaping.
What if I get caught?
No I have to try..
Can I even run that fast?
Maybe I should wait...NO
Its worth a try..
Thoughts raced through my head as I finally got enough courage to try and escape.
I leaned down and bit her hand as hard as I could, and took off in the woods.
Everything went in slow motion from here on.
Billies screams echoed as I could hear her footsteps close behind me.
"Fin come on get her!" Billie screamed from a distance giving me the clue Billie wasn't chasing me this "Fin" guy was.
The cold air made my limbs stiff making it harder to run and making it hard to breath.
When the footsteps behind me became vague, I decided on a large log to hide behind, covering the rest of me with dead leaves.
I blew warm air on my hands making them clammy from the condensation.
I could hear different pairs of footsteps here and there over the next half hour which seemed indefinitely.
"We fucking lost her" Billie commented from not too far away.

Billie pov

It was almost dark from the colder season making me anxious to find coco if she was even still in the area.
Even if she did escape, we were in the middle of nowhere so she would have no choice but to come back to us if she wanted to survive.
I went back to the van to see if she went there because if she was smart, she would stay there away from the icy wind.. or dumb considering I thought to look there.
I checked everywhere even under the seat. I checked in the back where we sat, and on the seat was a phone, which I didn't recognize.
I turned it on, seeing a dog on the lockscreen.

Cocos dog, butterscotch?

I assumed it was coco's and smashed it on a large stone nearby.
My fingers were starting to get stiff from the cold. I decided to go inside for a bit and warm up then go out again and find coco.
My feet tapped against the hard wooden floor, as I ran to the heater, sending small vibrations up my leg.
"What I learned is you look for her near the bigger trees and bushes", A voice said behind. "Less visibility", He continued
I jumped back not knowing Finneas had also come in.
After about five minutes of aggravated thoughts, I felt it was time to go out and look again before I kill coco first sight, doing what Finneas suggested.  He was right because not 10 minutes later, I a huge pile of leaves, sloppy enough to reveal a person hiding underneath, right by a huge log.