the door

I couldn't help but admit to myself, I was actually starting to like Billie.
-

Coco pov

We both got dressed, smothering eachother with lotion, and brushing eachothers wet hair.
After about an hour still in the bathroom, we finally got out back to our room.
"Baby I trust you more, so I think it would be good for you to meet the gang members" Billie said softly peeking in through my glossy eyes.
I smiled from ear to ear, but in my head I was squealing. I have have memorized every speck of dust on the ceiling since ive been here, this would be the first time I would be out of this room.
I nodded and let her take my wrist, to give me a tour of the place.
"This is the lounge room" Billie pointed out as we reached the end of the stairs. I looked to my right and saw a large room with what you would see in a normal house.
Couch, tv, shelf, chairs, coffee table.
She led me on, "here's the kitchen"
I glanced around noticing a few people looking back at me.
"Fin, Dani, Diego, this is coco" she smiled lightly shaking my wrist as if she was proud to show me off.
"Well there she is" Diego I assumed said.
Finneas gave me a friendly wave while Dani gave me a cold, jealous, almost disgusted stare.
I glanced up at Billie, whos smile dropped.
"Uh Dani whats wrong confuse the salt with the sugar in your eggs? Say hi to Coco" Billie confusingly joked.
"I'm good, I don't want to trouble for talking with your....toy" she said wincing at me, as if I were a big sticky wad of gum on her new jordans.
I looked down feeling hurt.
"Jealous much" Billie murmured tightening my wrist in anger from Dani.
"Common baby lets go somewhere else, Danielle can get jealous easily."
I agreed, hurt that's what Dani thought of me.
Billie led me to the other side of the house, down some stairs.
We got to a door with rotted wood.
She opened it, instantly the smell of wood and must entered my nose.
She flickered the light on still standing at the top of the stairs, revealing a smallish room with no furniture, only a concrete floor and chains hanging from the wall.
"This is where you go when you're bad" she asserted while looking at me. A smirk took shape across her face.
"Nah i'm just playing" she lightly hit the back of her hand on the side of my arm.
I got chills somehow wondering if she wasn't joking, either way I wouldn't want to stay down there.
Sometimes she let go of my wrist, or held it slightly giving me the advantage or running away and out the door, but I couldn't take any chances with getting lost or caught by someone wondering the house. And besides I was starting to like Billie, but maybe that was cause I was manipulated to, but that never took away the thought that I was still planning to escape at some point.. when I have an easier chance.
We both headed back up, as she continued with the rest of the rooms of the house.
It took a half hour just to go around the house and look around, that's how big it was.
My mind was set on this one door though, it had a taller door frame and fancy steel door knobs.
"What about the room" I pointed out
"That room is off limits, I don't want to ever catch you in that room" she said almost threatening. I kept my eyes fixed on her to watch for a smirk...nothing, she was serious about this.
I have always been a curious person and this was just eating me to know what could possibly be inside, if it was off limits why was there no lock? I just needed to wait till I was home alone to see what was inside..