no freedom

I really couldn't pay attention to anything cause all I could think about was if I should leave Billie.
-

Coco pov

We entered Victoria's secret as a strong perfume scent instantly hit, giving me a slight headache.
We searched through all the stuff Billie was interested in, lingerie.
"I have to go to the bathroom" I lied wanting to have one moment to myself and actually think about my decision without billie talking to me every second.
She hesitated, pursing her lips "ok baby, but I'm coming too"
I nodded and sighed to myself.
We walked to the closest bathroom and I went in a one person stall.
I saw billie's shadow under my stall meaning she was standing there waiting. I pretended to go while thinking of the pros and cons.
If I decided to it wouldn't be that hard anyway.
"Baby you almost done?" I heard Billie's angelic voice echo throughout the bathroom. I peaked my head under the stall to see no one else but me and Billie.
"I'm done" I replied quickly, getting out.
Billie instantly looped her fingers around my wrists.
I rolled my eyes, and started washed my hands.
We walked back to Victoria's secret as Billie continued stacking things on her arm for me to try.
"Hey would you like a sample card for the perfumes on the shelf?" A woman asked as we walked by her.
I looked up at Billie who then replied for me, "sure thank you" Billie took a card and we headed to the back.
"Good girl" she stroked my head.
I felt a wave of sadness, my life was constantly controlled by Billie and I couldn't have my own freedom.
We went to the changing room while I stood there as Billie watched me.
It took almost an hour going back getting a different kind or another size of everything.
"Fuck mamas I might have to fuck you now"
I felt her stare as I glanced at my reflection not acknowledging anything Billie said.
Billie fooled around in her bag as I ran my fingers through my hair making sure all the flyaways were down.
Suddenly I felt Billies grasp on my waist as she tightly positioned me between her legs.
"No, wait till we get home we can't do it in the changing room ple-"
She wrapped a cloth over my mouth, muffling my talking.
I tried to squirm out of her grip, uncomfortable she was about to fuck me in a Victoria's secret changing room.
"Shh shh" she cooed, knowing I couldn't make a sound anyway.
Billie started off easy making me remember how much I enjoyed it.
*knock knock*
I heard a knock making my heart race.
"Someone's in here" I desperately tried to say, knowing Billie wouldn't say because she was to focused on me.
It turned into a muffle making the worker unlock the door.
I pressed my foot on the edge as hard as I could praying she wouldn't catch us.
Billie finally caught on, "occupied" she said quickly turning red.
The worked quickly closed the door before she saw us, making Billie keep going.
We finished not long after. I tried standing up but my legs felt like jello, making me collapse in Billies arms as we walked out to pay.
We left Victoria's secret with $420 less.
"Next?" Billie said glancing around the mall.
"Can we get something to eat?" I asked staggering around feeling weak in my legs.
"Sure" she gave a soft smile.
We walked up to a soft pretzel place near by.
Billie still kept her 5 fingers looped around my wrist.
"I want the salted pretzel with cheese" I told Billie so she could order foe me.
She nodded while still looking up at the menu.
"Ready to order?" I younger guy asked.
"Yes, I'll get a salted pretzel with cheese" I said completely forgetting I couldn't talk to anyone.
"Your in trouble" Billie quietly but forcefully, hissed in my ear, as soon as the worker left sight.