Fawn??

I could tell it was Billie from the shoes she wore.
And she was alone, bingo.
-

Billie pov

"Im going to wash my hands before we eat" I smiled at coco who sat peacefully across from me.
"Ok don't be too long" she replied
I nodded and went to search for the bathroom.
I felt good leaving coco by herself I mean she followed all the rules so far.
I glanced around, finally seeing the girls bathroom near the entrance of the restaurant.
I walked and started washing my hands.
"Hello" I heard a familiar voice from behind me.
I turned around seeing Fawn.
I opened my mouth to say something, but there was more confusion than shock.
She charged at me quickly but I overtook her pinning her to the ground.
"Get off!!" She yelled as if she was suprised she wasn't the one on top instead.
"yeah looks like your more of a bottom" i smirked trying to put some humor in.
Her eyes were locked on mine as she struggled to get out of my grip.
"Your not going anywhere" I snapped hoping to scare her.
She started screaming making me squeeze my hand over her mouth.
I held my breath and squeezed my eyes hearing the bathroom door open.
"Billie?!" I heard coco say, rushing over.
"Hurry help me get Fawn in the car, we need to take her back so she doesnt snitch or I could be taken to jail and we never see eachother again."
Her face dropped with sadness and annoyance probably from the sight of Fawn.
"She aggressively grasped Fawn as we both exited the other side of the bathroom where no one could see us.
I took electrical tape I had randomly in my pocket and taped fawns legs and arms together before me and Coco went back to the restaurant.
"Shit this stuff is expensive" My eyes widened looking at all the prices for just one dish.
"Ill get the vegan luxury sushi and veggies dish" she sighed with satisfaction at her choice.
"Ill get the same" I replied closing the menu.
We ordered and received our dishes not too long after.
"Lets get a picture" I say to Coco scooting her towards me more so we could both fit in the picture.
After I got a few we both dove in eating out sushi.
"So why was Fawn in the restroom" Coco asked as if I had a reason.
"I really dont know" I shrugged, being just as confused as Coco.
She nodded and went back to her sushi.

Coco pov

"Coco" Billie cooed
I looked up at her to see her eyes focused on my body.
"Huh" I asked feeling uncomfortable, hoping she wouldnt fuck me in just about the nicest restaurant.
"Billie please no" I convinced, seeing her put the chopsticks down with her eyes still attached to my body.
"Shhh sh sh" she smiled placing her hand on my stomach gradually moving down to my crotch.
"When we get home!" I quietly shouted getting irritated.
I saw a middle aged women staring at us making the situation worse.
"Atleast take me to the bathr-" she started playing with my clit making me completely stop my sentence before I let out a moan.
I held my breath not wanting to move.
I squeezed my eyes feeling her stare on me struggling.
"Don't make a sound" she whispered.
Before I could reply she shoved two fingers in me without warning.
"AHHHWWW" I painfully moaned, loud enough for the entire restaurant to hear.
Luckily it wasn't crowded at all, but everyone who was there stared at us making my cheeks flush instantly.
"I'm going to have to ask you guys to leave if you can't control yourself" A waiter whispered with disappointment and disgust.
Billie opened her mouth, as if she had an excuse, but nodded instead after thinking of nothing.
"I told you" I growled at her feeling my face heat up more and more.
"Lets go wash up" she said scooting out for me.
We both walked toward the bathroom, as people still stared at us not helping the situation.
"Next time wait till we get home" I sighed in irritation.