who did it

"Hey what's this" she asks picking up a folded peice of paper from the dresser.
-

Fawn pov

"I- don't know" I hesitated, confused myself on what it could be.
She read it,

Coco, we need to get out of here. She thinks I love her but I really don't and I don't want to be here any longer. Want to escape? Meet me in the bathroom when you get a chance and we can plan - fawn

I felt my heart increase, I didn't remember writing that.
"Are you fucking serious" Billie slamed her hand on the dresser then stared down on me,
"you deserve this princess" I watched as her hand came up and swung right into my cheek.
I covered my face in shock and pain.
"I didn't w-write that though" I choke on my words, knowing she wouldn't believe me.
"SHUT UP" she struck me on the other cheek making me lose it.
I felt hurt and confused.

How could this happen? I never wrote that letter...coco?

Maybe coco wrote it...but why?
Billie left me alone as I curled up into the sheets holding my face from the stinging.
I decided to let go of the thought coco did because we were getting along, maybe someone in the house did it.

Coco pov

I sat there staring at the boring white wall.
"SHUT UP" I heard her yell from Fawns room, making me jump.
"Shit I forgot all about the note" I thought to myself, Fawn had already been through enough and it was a mistake framing her, but then again she took my Billie.
I tiptoed down the hall to look being the curious person I am.
I peeked my head in to see Billie slap Fawn hard, making me feel even more guilty.
All of a sudden Billie got up and headed out, "what are you doing" she asked still provoked.
Thoughts raced through my mind as I considered turning myself in and telling the truth, "goo-ing to the bathroom again" I said quickly before Billie got suspicious.
She sighed and went to her room.
I felt relief but still balanced with guilt.
I peered in again at Fawn crying her eyes out, silently in her sheets.
"Hey its ok" I sat at the corner of her bed, putting my hand on her back.
She slighty turned her head to see who it was.
"Do you know who did this?" She asked in between cries.
"Did what?" I asked trying to act clueless.
"Someone wrote a fake note" she sniffed.
"What did it say?" I asked as if I didn't already know.
"I forget but Billie took it" she cried again.
"Oh, that's horrible" I sighed, feeling guilty at my own words. I should come clean, but that wouldn't do me any good.
The room filled with an awkward silence, forcing me to think of something quick to say.
"Do you want to escape though?"
I asked meaning it, hoping she would say yes now that there was no point in me being here if Billie loved Fawn instead.
"So you did this?!" Her eyes darted around my eyes hoping to get a clue.
"Did what" I swallowed hard.

How would she know?? Did I say something to give away that it was me that wrote it?

"How did you know what it said? a minute ago you just asked me" Fawn questioned sitting up, her eyes still staring into mine.
"Oh uh I- I do- no"

Shit

I then realized what i said making my hear race.
"I'm telling Billie" she whispered so only I could hear.
I shook my head furiously silently begging her not to, but she was off to Billies room.

A/n: I love reading your comments btw