prank

"I love you more" I smiled feeling a weird type of love, something I've never felt towards someone before.
-

Billie pov

"Lets watch the office" I volunteered, looking at coco.
She rolled her eyes and smiled while scrolling down to recently watched.
As soon as it started, I snatched Coco and spooned her.
We got about halfway through till I felt something wet on my leg,
I knew what it was, coco was wet from me, so instead of embarrassing her, I decided to take it farther.
I paused the episode and looked at coco.
"What are you doing" she asked confused.
"Don't worry about it" I smirked, slowly straddling her.
We started making out then it got more aggressive, and one thing led to another.
I took off Coco's cloths while still keeping contact with her lips.
"Fuck mamas" she murmured making me smile into the kiss.
I started teasing her making her let out small moans.
"You like that baby" I whispered watching her suffer from pleasure.
She nodded quickly, moaning louder.
I started fingering her, slowly pushing two fingers in to prevent hurting her.
Everytime she stopped moaning for a second, I would adjust my finger till she was a moaning mess.
"Billie i'm gonna cum" she whimpered  in between moans and pants.
"Hold it" I smirked adding a third finger and going more aggressive.
"I- I- c- an- t-" she breathed.
"Now!" I shouted right as she came.
Coco laid her head completely flat, catching her breath for atleast 10 minutes before I picked her up to clean up and get ready for bed.
I placed her back in bed and went to brush my teeth and change.
She was completely passed out when I came back.
I slid under the covers and wrapped my arms and legs around her before I passed out not long after.

Coco pov

I woke up feeling soreness still in my legs and my clit still numb.
Billie's arms and legs were loosely wrapped around my body giving me the opportunity to get out.
I decided to play a prank on her, seeing her still out cold, even when I moved her a little to get out.
I knew we had shaving cream because Diego used it everyday.
I  to the bathroom, just noticing the sun was completely out making the room light up from time to time before a cloud would block it.
I opened the medicine cabinet, and snatched the raspberry scented shaving cream, tossing it in my hand and making it land the same way.
I snuck back in the room and flattened Billie's hand out more so I could put the shaving cream on.
Then I touched Billie's nose with my finger, till her hand started to move.
I did it again but lightly moved across her nose with my nails as if it was a bug.
Her hand finally swung up to her nose as she tried to itch it making the shaving cream splatter on her face.

Billie pov

"AHAHAHAHAHA" I heard a loud laugh.
"Coc-o?" I sat up quickly feeling something in my nose and stinging my eyes.
I stumbled out of bed and searched for the bathroom with my hands, while my eyes were tightly shut.
I washed my face off, looking at Coco as soon as I was done.
She was behind me still laughing.
"Got you" she said in between laughs.
I grabbed the shaving cream can, now realizing what she just did and sprayed some on my hand.
"Come here" I smirked chasing Coco with the cream in my hand.
I finally caught her in the corner and smashed it on her face.
"Are you guys like 5" Danielle questioned, sitting at the island counter.
"Are you guys like 5" Coco repeated in a mock, knowing Danielle couldn't hurt her cause I was there.
She rolled her eyes and went back to her phone.
"Wait your birthday is Friday" I stopped, just remembering it was only 3 days away and I hadn't gotten Coco anything yet..but I had just the thing to get her.

A/n: smut is so awkward to write stg