your choice

I just needed to wait till I was home alone to see what was inside..
-

Billie pov

We finished the house tour not long after.
"Baby go back upstairs, Ill be up in a minute" I commanded patting her back.
She nodded, and headed for the stairs.
I headed to the kitchen to get something quick.
"You show her the room?" Danielle asked stuffing her face with microwaved noodles while looking up at me.
"No and you won't mention it" I said quietly not wanting coco to hear, to prevent explaining later.
"Ok" she shrugged, not seeming to take me seriously.
"No one here takes me seriously" I growled to myself, pulling out a yogurt then slamming the fridge door.
I heard a small inhaled laugh come from Danielle.
Ever since I brought Coco home, Danielle has been holding a grudge against me.
I slurped down my yogurt and headed upstairs to check on Coco.
"Baby" I called softly, glancing around the room as I opened it.
She sat on the edge of her bed, waiting for me.
I smiled and sat next to her.
"you look so good baby" I bit my lip forgetting what I was going to say.
She let out a soft giggle as if she didnt know how to respond.
"I'm going fuck you after this" I smirked.
An awkward silence filled the room forcing me to say something.
"Ok so I think I can really trust you, which means you can go out in public"
She squealed, "really??" A smile was printed on her face making me smile back, when I was trying to be serious.
"But under one condition." I held up a finger.
She nodded.
"We have to cut or dye your hair since we aren't to far away from were we got you, and someone you know might spot you"
Her smile dropped as she instantly touched her hair.
"But I can't I-" she murmured
"Well looks like your staying here then"
"NO...Ill do it" She shouted then turned softer.
"We can dye the ends" she sighed

Coco pov

I really didn't want to do anything to my hair, but it was that or never see my family again.
We sat there in silence thinking. I didn't notice I was looking down so I glanced up to see Billie biting her lip again.
"Fuck mamas" she murmured quietly.
She scooted closer and jumped on top of me, making me scream from surprise.
She laid on top of me, trapping me.
"You wanna" she smirked.
I shook my head, whimpering.
She ignored me and proceeded to kiss me on my face then doen my neck.
She slid off my shirt exposing my breasts.
She hoped on top of me into a straddle position making me gasp slightly.
"Billie!!" Finneas called
"What" she yelled, pissed cause we were in the middle of fucking.
"Were about to leave to fairfax!!"
"Fuck" she murmured quietly.
"Baby I forgot we had to go somewhere today we'll continue later, but you will be home alone behave." She stated, changing in front of me, I nodded not being able to focus on her words.
I felt my jaw suddenly grabbed, "and no escaping baby, got that??" she ordered
I nodded quickly making her smirk and kiss me on the cheek. I sighed in relief when I heard the door close. Now would be the chance to see whats behind that door.