call me mamas

He was right because not 10 minutes later, I a huge pile of leaves, sloppy enough to reveal a person hiding underneath, right by a huge log.
-

Billie pov

A smirk spread across my face and a sense of relief overcame me.
"Oh baby.." I murmured to myself in relief and satisfaction, creeping closer.
I heard it now, loud breathing.

Coco pov

It had been alittle over an hour since I escaped out in the cold with nothing but a large sweatshirt and leggings.
I pressed my fingers against my stomach trying to warm them up, from the chilling breeze. The cold was starting to get to me that even once or twice I thought about going back to the house, but there was no way I was going to do that. Faint footsteps sounded in the background making my heart leap skyhigh again.

They won't find me

My breathing increased as the footsteps got louder. I could ever so slightly see through one eye while the rest of me was covered with leaves..and there Billie was, with a large smirk spread across her face. Her blue eyes glistening in the setting sun staring directly back at my green eyes..my heart instantly dropped.
"And you thought you could escape me princess" her voice was cold. She stepped closer, her eyes locked on me. I went into fight or flight mode, but for some reason I froze. I opened my mouth to say something as if I had a good explanation, but nothing came out.
I scooted near the log more wishing to just disappear and wake up back in my room with butterscotch.
My fingers and toes were frozen but I still tried to hop up. I started in the opposite direction. My legs wobbled as I tried to run but I didn't make it far till Billie tackled me to the ground.
She tied both my ankles and wrists together, tight making sure it wouldn't get lose.
I started hyperventilating from everything that was happening at the moment.
"You will learn" she snapped gripping my upper arm.
I tried squirming around when her arm jerked up as she slapped me as hard as she could right in the cheek.
She yanked me up, positioning me over her shoulder like a sack of potatos.
"Ouch!" loud cried escaped my mouth as her shoulder dug into my stomach with each step she took. That was all it took before I passed out.

I was out walking my dog. The sun pierced through the trees warming up the spring air.
"You ready butter?" I said to my dog who had just finished his business.
We headed back on the sidewalk hearing nothing but the wind and the little noise my shoes made hitting the sidewalk.
"Hey" a voice behind me said.
"Hi" I turned around to see a girl with silver hair.
"You're cute" she giggled
"So are you" I smiled back
A smirk spread across her face but it never stopped, it only kept going making her face seem deformed. She grabbed me, shoving me in a big black bag of nothingness.
I screamed but I couldn't hear anything not even my own scream.

My eyes shot open with sweat dripped down my neck. "Mom" I groaned thinking I was at home again, but then reality hit, I was still kidnapped, by the same girl in my dreams.
A silhouette appeared in the light from a small window as she stepped forward, "call me mamas" she starred down at me emotionless.