love

"Coco" I quietly shouted peering around the store.
-

Coco pov

I ran across the store near the bread section waiting for Billie to sneak up and tag me.
I picked out a few pastries near the bakery section still waiting.
I started to head back to were I tagged Billie, already missing her and wanting her attention.
"Billie" I called out, standing beside the takis in the snack isle.
I stood there for five more minutes still waiting.
Now it was another 5 minutes later and I still couldnt find her.
Suddenly I felt a pair of hands grab me from behind.
"Where were you??" Billie quietly hissed in my ear, giving me shivers.
She aggressively grabbed my chin making me look into her eyes
"I was looking for you!" I gulped forgetting how scary Billie gets when she gets protective.
She let go, relaxing her face, "good" she replied.
"Lets go check out our snacks" she continued taking my hand.
We got in the car and drove home with the snacks we just bought.
Billie took the bags out from the trunk, as I headed inside.
"Hey Billie's pet" Danielle sneered, I ignored her and looked back to see if Billie was coming to protect me from Danielle.
"What's wrong can't talk?" Danielle mocked stepping closer to me.
I ignored her again looking out to see Billie finally coming in.
"answer me bitch" she walked over to me but stopped as Billie came in.
"Danielle step away from her" Billie snapped, giving me relief.
I went upstairs to get her laptop on while I waited for Billie.
"Baby I have to talk you you" Billie said closing the door and sitting at the corner of the bed creating a dip.
I nodded trying to act nonchalant. It was terrifying when Billie said that especially when she closed the door.
"I trust you more" she sighed "I want you to see your parents." She continued.
"W-what?" I asked more shocked than excited.
"I don't know how we are going to do this because they can't know I held you captive for all this time." She sighed, "but I love you and I can't take them away from you"
I wanted to cry and scream and jump up and down all at the same time. My emotions were everywhere, but I had to make a choice.
"I can't" I sighed
"What?....why?" She replied softly making me look up at her, "I don't want anything to happen to you, plus I'm happy here" I smiled trying to show Billie I was serious.
"Are you sure?" She asked sounding disappointed but relieved.
I nodded and looked up at her.
At first her face was full of worry then it slid into a big smile where she lifted me up and threw me on the bed, showering me with kisses.
I pushed her off and did the same when I got on top.
We both giggled and messed around for a few minutes till we decided to finally watch something.
"I love you" Billie cooed making me smile.
"I love you more" I smiled feeling a weird type of love, something I've never felt towards someone before.