going out

"Coco,
I'm not done with you yet;) - Fawn"
-

I ran to Billie's room scared she would make billie mad or do something worse.
"Billie look what I found" I quickly showed her the note in panic.
"Huh" she glanced at the note.
"If something happens where theres a chance she framed you, I won't get mad."
She smiled up at me with tired eyes.
I smiled back, feeling a huge relief, "love you" I said heading back to the bathroom where I left off.
I stared at myself in the mirror and for once with the whole time I've been with Billie I felt happiness and love.
"Baby wanna go for dinner tonight?" Billie asked from our room, coming over to the bathroom.
"Duh" I teased but inside I couldn't be more excited, I was finally all hers.
"The rules are still the same though, no looking, talking, touching anybody, stay with me at all times, try not to draw attention, and no escaping."
I nodded, completely forgetting I had minimal freedom.
"You'll get used to it" she smiled giving me a quick hug before brushing her teeth as well.
"Go get ready I'm taking you shopping before we go out to dinner"
I nodded in excitement and headed to our room.
The clock read "3" which would give us about two hours before dinner.
I opened the closet and picked out a fancy/casual outfit.
Ripped black jeans, a cropped white shirt and a mustard colored cardigan.
Finally I put my hair up in a messy bun and put a delicate 3 chain necklace on.
"Fuck mamas" Billie eyes me, eyeing myself in the mirror.
"Ready" I swung my head around, making my hair swing in unison.
We both walked outside giving me another chance to realize what the fresh air felt like.
We hoped in the car and started for the 45 minute drive to society out of the middle of nowhere.
"Don't forget who owns you" Billie randomly said halfway through the ride.
"Huh?" I asked glancing away from the window to look at her.
Her head pointed to the glove box in front of me.
I opened it seeing the same black and white diamond collar laying on the top.
I glanced at, "people need to know I own you" she smiled but looking at the road. I glanced back, rolling my eyes as I slide it around my neck.
"Good girl" she cooed turning into the parking lot.
It was almost filled with cars making Billie circle around a few times to find a parking space.
"There!" I pointed out before she passed it.
We parked barely squeezing our car in.
Billie held out her hand for me to grab. "Remember everything I told you" She whispered in a threatening tone.
I nodded quickly as we reached the entrance.
We headed in, "where do you want to go first princess?" She asked lightly shaking our interlocked fingers.
"Can we get something to eat?" I asked feeling my stomach bubble out of hunger.
"Ill get you something small remember we go out to eat in over an hour" she pulled me in the direction of a pizza place.
I glanced up at the menu.
"I want a slice of vegan pizza" I told Billie who was looking as well.
She nodded slightly squinting to see what she was going to get.
"What would you like to get" a young girl asked.
I opened my mouth forgetting again I wasn't supposed to talk to anyone.
"Two vegan slices please" she said before I did.
I thought about confronting Billie and convincing her to give me more freedom, because after all it was my life.
She paid and we both sat at a two person table.
I decided to confront her, "Billie I-