baby

What if she did make her way back and got to the police? Very unlikely but there was still a chance
-

Coco pov

I started to head upstairs to wait for billie.
"I didn't even notice you left" Billie said coming suddenly, making me jump.
"Oh yeah I thought I'd come up here and get it ready" I smiled.
The scent of popcorn instantly filled the room making my mouth water.
We put 'the office' on as Billie aggressively cuddled me.
"I love you" I turned back at her and smiled, grabbing a handful of popcorn
"I love you more kitten" she kissed me, wrapping her legs around my torso.
We watched 3 episodes as it started to get dark.
"Im tired" I yawned snuggling into Billies chest.
"1 more" she stated without question.
"Fine" I sighed, deciding to just fall asleep.
"AAHHAHAAA" I heard Billie laugh.
My head jerked up, noticing Billie was still watching the office.
"Oh sorry baby" she pushed my head back down in her chest.
"What time is it" I asked closing my eyes again.
"2" she replied playing with my hair.
Billie woke me up atleast 2 more times with her loud laugh, but I didn't mind because I loved her laugh.
Eventually Billie went to sleep finally letting me sleep in peace.
I woke up with the sun in my eyes.
"Well shit" I mouthed to myself seeing it was already 1:30 in the morning.
Billie laid there completely passed out with her arms and legs still wrapped around me.
The longer I looked at her sleep, the more I loved her, the more I wanted her.
I bit my lip wanting her so bad. She looked like an angel when she slept.
I rested my head on her chest not wanting to wake her up, but also not able to move with her wrapped around me.
An hour passed of me staring at the wall and Billie's breath lightly hitting the back of my neck.
"Goodmorning Billie" I cooed turning my head uncomfortably to look up to her.
"What time is it" she laid still with her eyes closed.
"2:34" I replied eager for her to get up.
"10 more minutes, go ahead and get up" she yawned letting go of me.
I stretched and headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and maybe take a shower.
I opened my lip vaseline only to see a note,

"Coco,
Im not done with you yet;) - Fawn"