the mall

"You ready to dye your hair?" She asked as I came out.
-

Billie pov

Coco walked out wearing a xxxlarge tshirt and her black leggings she wore the day I got her.
"You ready to dye your hair?" I asked wanting to take her out today.
"Why" her face suddenly dropped.
"So I can take you out" I replied
"C-can we cut it instead I c-changed my mind" she stuttered nervously.
"Baby don't be scared your ok" I sighed trying to reassure her.
I sat her down in front of me and I cut off over 3 inches, now making her hair hover around the collarbone.
I dried her hair and put it into loose french braids.
"You ready baby" I asked, pulling my hair in a loose bun.
"Yes" she replied enthusiastically.
"Let me go over some things, no talking to anyone and if they talk to you, ignore. Stay with me at all times. Don't look at anyone. And no escaping." I stated in one breath.
I didn't want her to look at anyone so they could identify her, but I wouldn't tell her that, because then she would look up.
I took her wrist and we headed down.
"What the fuck you staring at bitch" Danielle shouted dramatically.
I turned to coco as she turned away from Dani.
"Don't talk to her like that" I shouted back pointing a finger at her.
"You choose her over me huh?!"
"That jealousy of yours is ugly as fuck" I replied back, me and Dani always bicker but I knew she was jealous.
Me and Dani broke up over 3 months ago but she still hasn't let that go.
"Im fucking not bitch!" Dani shouted
I could tell coco was starting to get uneasy, "Lets go" I patted her back slightly pulling her closer to my hip.
I wasn't about to start shit with Dani, not with coco around atleast..
I held her wrist tight, as we both walked down the driveway.
The winter air froze my saliva making my throat dry.
"Lets heat up the car" I said making clouds with my breath.
I started the car, turning the heat up high so it blew hot air.
"I have something for you"
She turned to me, her glossy eyes met mine.
I handed her a black leather collar that had 'Billies property' engraved with white thread, with small diamonds across the top.
"I own you now and I want everyone to know that so you wear this ever time we go out"
She nodded as I slid it around her neck. I inserted a small tracking device so if she ever did try to escape I would know where she was.

Cocos pov

We sat in silence for the ride there as I drew pictures on the frosty window, making me think of when I was little and my parents would drive us somewhere in the winter, that's what I would do.
I didn't know if I wanted to escape or not, if I wanted to, this would be the time because she couldn't chase after me.
"We are here" Billie cooed turning to me with a slight smile.
"Yay" I replied unbuckling my seatbelt.
We both hopped out of the car and proceeded to the entrance of the mall.
Billie still nonchalantly held my wrist tight as if that would prevent me from escaping when all I had to do was call for help, after all we were in a public place.
"How about Victoria's secret" Billie said as we entered the automatic doors.
I nodded and we headed in that direction.
The mall was fairly crowded which for me, was good.
I really couldn't pay attention to anything cause all I could think about was if I should leave Billie.