how does it feel

"Well its about time I get you back" She smirked.
-

Coco pov

"And do what" I tried to mock, but my voice shook making her giggle.
"You love Billie, right coco?" Fawn asked, smirking.
"Why" I asked getting scared.
"You know exactly why" she replied.
"Please im sorry I got you in trouble I-I was just jealous" I murmured wanting to cry.
What if she hurt me, or worse, Billie.

"LET US GO!!!!!" Billie screamed at Fawn, making both of us jump.
"Billie no" I whispered not wanting Fawn to get mad and hurt her.
Fawn slapped Billie on the cheek, hard.
"Don't talk to me like that" Fawn scolded back, reminding me of what Billie used to do.
Fawn opened the glove box and dug around.
"Ah!" She muttered.
She pulled out a gun and pointed it toward Billie.
"NOOOO!" I screamed, squirming around, desperately trying to get out.
Billie started quietly crying.
Billie shot me a "im ok look" then nonchalantly glanced down at her wrists.
I could now she her hands were almost free, she was scraping at the electrical tape the whole time.
"Am I missing something" Fawn raised an eyebrow glancing back and forth at us.
"Spit it out!" She pressed the gun against Billies head now.
Billie swung her arm into Fawn making the gun fall.
Billie scooted up to snatch it.
"What the fu-"
"Shut up!" Billie yelled, now pointing the gun at Fawns head.
"Any slight movement, and I will pull the trigger" she smirked.
Billie started untaping her ankles and me, with her other hand, still pressing the gun to Fawns head.
"If we let you go, will you tell?" Billie asked through her teeth, clearly trying to threaten Fawn.
"N-no" she whimpered.
"get out" Billie waved the gun signaling for her to get out.
Fawn nodded quickly, and dove out.
"Oh baby" Billie fell onto me
I started sobbing in shock as Billie picked me up from the car floor and held me.
"I have you, you're ok" she whispered holding me tight.
Ten minutes later we went back to the front and started the car.
I didn't know how much I loved Billie till now, I don't know what I would do without her.
"Do you want to watch something when we get home?" Billie asked breaking the silence.
"Yea" I murmured lost in thought.
"Im going to go to the store to get a couple of snacks" she said turning in a Walmart.

Billie pov

We headed in, I could tell Coco was still shaken up so I decided to cheer her up, "your it" I lightly hit her, speed walking away.
A slight smile appeared on her face as she followed, trying to catch up.
I found the snack isle, "potato chips, pretzels, cheetos, Ah! Takis" I snatched a bag, forgetting we were playing tag till Coco came up behind me.
"Your it!" She tagged me running the opposite direction.
"Not for long!" I playfully shouted but not loud enough for other people to hear.
I ran around the store, loosing sight of her.
I started to panic, forgetting she was still held captive by me and still under my control.

"Would she escape?"

No, I was just overreacting.
"Coco" I quietly shouted peering around the store.