sad

No. You're mine, I own you now. Got that??" I argued letting my hand fall on the dresser in anger, which caused her to flinch.
-

Coco pov

The room became blurry as tears filled up my eyelid which quickly began to spill out.
I silently cried, waiting for Billie to say something.
"Coco, I'm sorry.. I just want you to like it here" she sighed going soft again.
I turned away, the little hope I had dissipated, and I didn't want anything to do with Billie.
"Coco look at me" she ordered.
I curled up in a tight ball, ignoring her.
I expected her to slap me but instead she sighed, "Baby please"
I ignored her once again.
I heard the door shut. My heart started racing, thinking Billie was going to hurt me, but when I looked up she was gone.
I sighed in relief and slid under the silk sheets to hide.
The warmth surrounded my body causing me to fall asleep.
I woke up suddenly glancing over at the dresser to see it was 2 in the morning.
I noticed Billie wasn't sleeping beside me either which for some reason made me feel lonely.
The dry tears pasted on my cheeks were soon replaced as wet ones strolled down and washed them away.
My emotions were a mess, I was all of sad, mad, scared, hopeless, and alone.
I hated to admit it, but I missed Billie, she made me feel safe even for what she did to me. I felt safe with my kidnapper..
I just wanted to feel Billie snake her arms around my waist and pull me close to were I could feel her warm breath on my neck.
Woah. What was I saying? I want to go home

I held my stomach which was grumbling. The only thing I've eaten in a span of two days was a single bowl of fruit.
I cried the rest of the night and didn't realize I soon fell asleep once again.
I woke up again with the sun peaking through the window. The bed was soaked from my tears and snot. The time read 8:46 AM which I then layed my head back again.
My hand rested on my stomach while the other ran through my oily hair.
I haven't washed it since the day before I was kidnapped, so of course it would be oily.
The door was unlocked and opened suddenly, making me jump.
I kept my focus on the door expecting to see Billie.
"Hey cutie" The redhead girl from the van came in closing the door behind her.
"H-hi" I stuttered
She stepped closer with a smirk making me whimper, backing up.
"Don't be scared" she said loud and dramatic, which didn't help my anxiety.
She stepped closer, glancing at my body.
"Billie" I tried to call out getting alarmed.
A frown appeared on her face as she walked out quickly, just as I suspected, she didn't want Billie there.
I sighed in relief, she definitely didn't have good intentions.

Billies pov

I let coco have some time to herself. One thing was for sure, she needed to like it here and most importantly me.
I headed downstairs to get coco something to eat.
"Hey Bil sum wrong?" Finneas asked pouring milk.
"No" I shrugged opening the fridge
"You sure"
"Bingo" I murmured to myself finally finding something to cook for coco, completely ignoring Finneas.
"As I recall, I basically found coco for you the night she escaped" he said annoyed.
"So?"
"So I expect you be nicer"
"Yea yea yea I still found her though" I sighed, opening pancake mix and mixed it with other ingredients.
"Billie, your little whore wants to see you"
Danielle sneered sliding on the stool, resting her elbows on the soapstone island counter.
"Ok Dani, and shes not a whore" I rolled my eyes flipping the raw pancake batter, revealing the darker side.
I had sent Danielle to go in and check on coco, making her promise she would do anything to her.
I plopped the pancakes on a dish, placing a few strawberries on the side and drizzled some maple syrup. It had been almost a day since I saw coco. I was anxious to see her but was hoping she thought the same.
I unlocked the door with a big click sound, "baby" I called out scanning the room.